Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

henriettadubois2

VIP Member
What an utter tool.
Maybe his mummy didnt breast feed him or let him watch Peppa Pig that one time.

Imagine being 30 years old age and hanging round with someone like that. Id unalive myself from shame.

Reactions: 2

rhobh17

VIP Member
Is holly is dubai now and not at the funeral? Just from look at her first story and trying to work that out

Reactions: 1

Its_Me

VIP Member
I hope that Jonny Mitchell is included in the list. His tiktok account is such 🐴 💩 making out he makes £££££££ on trading
Didn’t see his name, the ones who were charged were part of the same promotion and paid by a particular person.

Georgiew

When was twoie filmed? A little shocked to hear yaz say life is good and she’s living her best life in this weeks epp

Its_Me

VIP Member
Looks like his mum is trying to blame her for the crash! There’s been a statement from the police over there saying she’s asking her to be investigated as causing him to be distracted by arguing with him. I get that she’s grief stricken & has lost her son but it’s really not fair to pin blame on Yasmin while investigations are ongoing; no one truly knows what happened in that car.
Where’s the statement?

longtimelurker88

Chatty Member

omg pls not this again 😱 That whole thing was disproven as he was in prison multiple times.

She’s hardly the brightest of adults, at 12 was she really procuring stamps on the DL to write longform prose to a p*do in prison? And neither her nor his letters ever got intercepted? And he’s never shown any n*nce tendencies since? Come on - deploy a bit of common sense pls.
I dip in n out of this thread but I dnt recall seeing it disproved or anything about him doing multiple jail stints???

UsernameBlank

Chatty Member
IMG_3580.jpeg

HS is public with nearly a million followers 😳 hopefully he will learn the hard way that it’s not ok to post those awful videos.

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Daily mail within the story of Yasmin being back in the uk

Where’s the statement?

Anita told prosecutors that Jake would not have lost control of the car as it flew off a bend on a mountainous road because of his driving expertise.

An Assistant Prosecutor who cannot be named under Turkish Law told MailOnline on July 6: ‘We have spoken with Jake’s mother and she has told us that something was going on in the car that distracted him.

‘She does not believe that this accident was caused by his poor driving. She said that he is a very skilled and experienced driver and would not have lost control of the car like this.’

cc30

Let’s hope Lockie is unscathed by her clutches if it don’t work out.

kaaa2

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Hs tikky tokky latest post… Yazs story single ladies…. She was only with him in Nobu or Zuma all Week .. this is why a 29 year old doesn’t get with a 22 year old boy
Was they actually in a relationship?!

MrsNorthernGrinch

Chatty Member
Apologies if this has already been mentioned, I haven’t had chance to read through previous pages.
I also don’t know the time frame of Dominican Republic filming but my ears pricked up when Yaz said she’s been in a relationship when the mum hates her & I actually thought she was going to say it the other way around about her mum or something. Defo seemed a dig at Jake’s Mum.
It was filmed start of June

Pinkgirl1

I saw Yaz on a live I think it was JYY last night & she said she has to go swimming regularly or her arm will seize up, like is this even a thing what type of injury would that be 🤔