Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I don’t think she’d be best pleased with Lockie saying he had to block her before the accident…he was with Megan in Marbella at the time .. so she goes to meet her domestic abuser narcisstic ex in Turkey.. her words .. and the rest is history but never mind it has made her into a guru…
Why did he have to block her? Has he only just said that?

Reactions: 2

Opinionated

VIP Member
It’s how she must get that scar in the picture in her pants too lol 🤣 She is cashing in on all of this . The retreat . The mag deal and now being the face of ptsd ?! She is rotten to the core .
Oh but we’re just trolls being mean to her 😪

• Heart

rhobh17

VIP Member
What happened to yaz’s brother? He was on a few towie eps, wonder if he turned out more normal and real than her. I.e can hold down a job

• Haha

Chico

How do people know yaz is the one in the BJ video am I missing something? And the message she shared on her insta saying ‘you deserve better’ is that about HS? I’m surprised if she’s down bad for him 🤢
No1 can say for sure. Looks like her. He’s been with her in Dubai he’s been seen in her and mia’s videos in the background they were together few days ago at the Pacha thing they went to. So it’s just putting 2 and 2 together. But she was publicly seeing him end of last year she did a few TikTok’s with him. She was with him when he got into a fight and was calling her ‘his girl’ etc

reetacheeta

Sorry if there’s been the answer and I’ve missed it- but there was a poster on here not long back who professed to be an insider- did they confirm who the secret girlfriend was, or are we presuming it was Holly?

Dollybird

VIP Member
On these clinics - there’s a book about the influencer economy by Symeon Brown and omg truly terrifying stuff. One girl came back to the UK and started having complications & got admitted to hospital over here (can’t remember if they were funny about this as it was arguably the responsibility of the private hospital she’d just been discharged from or if I’m conflating this story with something else?) - anyway the nature and severity of the bruising/cracked ribs suggests that she died in surgery and they had to resuscitate her, something they never made her aware of. Absolute horror story - never ever is it worth it.

The book is brilliant though and empathetically looks at this stuff. The girls going to this clinic tend to have low earning potential outside of their body/sexuality so get sucked into the whole Insta thot thing to make ££££ but the reality is it works out for so few of them it’s almost MLM-esque.
Yep I can see the mlm thing . You see a lot of influencers promoting these awful clinics but like you say ....no earning potential without being a thot bot.
I haven’t seen one surgery from cz in person that looks good . And that includes the influencers lol chloe Saxon is prime example , she goes for filler in hips and bum every month . She’s had butt implants few times and bbls on area on all the insta surgery companies . Yaz looks worse with her surgery from cz. Also Georgia from Towie got her nose done there .....

yourfaceormine

No seatbelt just a filter🙈🙈
She hasn’t learnt her lesson then

I’ve never liked yaz but tbh in my opinion why shouldn’t she post on insta? Jake had about 10 different girls on tho go and it wasn’t her fault he died. Is there a set time frame for how long you shouldn’t post on social media after a loved one dies?? I’m sure If it was the other way round Jake would be going about his normal life still.
I think it’s more the things she is posting….

Lilly long

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Hs tikky tokky latest post… Yazs story single ladies…. She was only with him in Nobu or Zuma all Week .. this is why a 29 year old doesn’t get with a 22 year old boy

Dollybird

VIP Member
Also something about that pic she put up on insta where she was in Marrakesh “The Retreat” she took a picture of herself as if reading a book and in the book it said something about “KARMA”……. It’s like she don’t care? Or Glad his dead?? 🤷‍♀️ Sorry to say that but why would you picture that???

What do you want people to think???

Did she find out about his other side HOes when in Turkey….
She thought she was the favourite hoe . But I think everyone on this thread knows my feeling on the situation lol

• Haha