Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doherty557

Chatty Member
All these articles coming out seems weird to me. she has 700k+ followers on instagram, surely if she is gving info/interviews she would be getting the word out via her instagram? But she has stayed quiet which is why I dont believe these articles

Reactions: 2

Jennytea

VIP Member
I’m watching the old eps and I really need to know what Yaz said about Courtney, Chloe and amber. Apparently she shouted out all their insecurities in the club… someone must know what exactly was said?
I’m sure it was said somewhere she had said about Chloe having saggy tits 😭😭 she was insecure about them and she ended up having them done after that

GoldSilver

VIP Member
New to the thread but wanted to add to about Yaz and Nicole Bass. They fell out on towie a few years ago as Nicole didn’t like Yaz being friends with Amber and was jealous of their friendship. I can’t remember what series it was now and I feel like they attempted to patch things over but Nicole was just acting like a kid because Yaz had a new best friend.
Didn’t Yaz and Nicole make up later though when Yaz fell out with Amber?

Also I thought that Nicole had her little group with Olivia and Fran. Yaz didn’t seem to spend time with them.

rhobh17

VIP Member
They use to physical fight all the time. Which is why I believe it was something like that going on inside the car… she’s not telling the truth why would she? she could get in serious trouble. That scar is pathetic. She definitely just scratched it.
Ooo how do you know this, do you know one of them?

shhh1712

VIP Member
New to the thread but wanted to add to about Yaz and Nicole Bass. They fell out on towie a few years ago as Nicole didn’t like Yaz being friends with Amber and was jealous of their friendship. I can’t remember what series it was now and I feel like they attempted to patch things over but Nicole was just acting like a kid because Yaz had a new best friend.

Hellaceec

Would this report only be available to the next of kin or made public?
I was wondering the same, I’m guessing his family will want it private if alcohol was present. Just wondered if there had been any updates or anything new had came to light yet x

Lilly long

VIP Member
Didn’t Yaz and Nicole make up later though when Yaz fell out with Amber?

Also I thought that Nicole had her little group with Olivia and Fran. Yaz didn’t seem to spend time with them.
Yaz and Nicole haven’t followed each other Instagram for a while now .. with regards to article in sun it was exclusive if it wasn’t it would be sources said …

Giftinghell

Chatty Member
I wonder if she did what I did where I moved an injured arm and it caused a TINY fracture in the elbow (think it’s called radial head fracture). No cast otherwise your arm gets stuck bent and healed in 6 weeks - took about a year for it to fully straighten but otherwise no one would have known I’d had a “break” as the sling came off after about a month. Just seems a bit brazen to make out it was broken if it wasn’t…at the risk of someone who cared for her letting slip she lied?!

I should add that tiny break was initially absoute agony!! But it did recover quickly. Not sure I could carry a suitcase mind 🤪