Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UsernameBlank

Chatty Member
I hope she gets plenty of help with her recovery! I feel like she probably wanted to get it out there and confirm that they weren’t arguing or drinking as it’s been covered in the press a lot
Did she confirm Jake wasn’t drink driving?

Reactions: 1

Dollybird

VIP Member
Someone literally came on and said that it’s been confirmed it was amputated and all the TOWIE cast had been told. Maybe that’s what was being said and it got passed around but I would never repeat something like that as fact unless I had heard it direct from a reliable source. It’s good that she’s holding her phone in that hand too as that means she probably doesn’t have any nerve damage and not lost use of it 🙏🏽
Oh ok didn’t realise it was confirmed, that’s a bad rumour . Defo right about holding something in her hand

Chico

Has anyone seen Hs tikky tokky latest post… Yazs story single ladies…. She was only with him in Nobu or Zuma all Week .. this is why a 29 year old doesn’t get with a 22 year old boy
I missed his post what was it?

Lilly long

VIP Member
No1 can say for sure. Looks like her. He’s been with her in Dubai he’s been seen in her and mia’s videos in the background they were together few days ago at the Pacha thing they went to. So it’s just putting 2 and 2 together. But she was publicly seeing him end of last year she did a few TikTok’s with him. She was with him when he got into a fight and was calling her ‘his girl’ etc
She was with him today.. same table in restaurant..

Cur83

Yasmin is pictured in the papers today with her sling on. She looks like she has not had her arm amputated

Loppylou89

VIP Member
There were these articles around the funeral

• Heart

Hi Guys

This is about Yazmin not being invited to funeral not Georgia….

If people don’t like what is being said on a thread you’re free to scroll past or report anything that you think is inappropriate.
Yes, I meant Yazmin, not Georgia.

jeepez

The scar could be this small if it was a compound fracture . I had this on the side of my wrist , and the scar is small even after surgery .