Yazmin Oukhellou #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't post on here, but I'm pretty shocked to see Yaz out and about like this. Jake didn't survive and it's no doubt killing his family, his son especially. Out of respect, Yaz should keep a low profile and show a little respect for the fact that he didn't survive and that he is someone she was once close with. Selling her story, parading around so soon, it's all very tack and quite cruel.
I find it very distasteful too

Reactions: 9
I find it very distasteful, I won’t disrespect anyones journey however if you are into TikTok there is a girl called Rachel Elliot she was in an accident two people died she talks about her story and my worddddd the pain she projects shakes you to the core. Watching Rachel makes you want to spit fire at the likes of Yaz atm.

Reactions: 6
It makes me worried that Yaz hasn’t dealt with / acknowledged her grief and trauma. It’s not usual to be so chipper this quickly.

Reactions: 13
It makes me worried that Yaz hasn’t dealt with / acknowledged her grief and trauma. It’s not usual to be so chipper this quickly.
She’s the cat that got the cream . She caused that accident , she thinks she’s got away with it . She’s not sorry about his death . You would not be parading around like that if you were grieving . Absolutely no way . There is more to this than we know I think . She’s toxic .

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Isn't there going to be a full police criminal investigation ? there would be if it happened here

Reactions: 1
I really don’t know what to think of her being out and about, it seems a little off but she’s allowed out and to spend time with her friends it’s not as if she’s gone off on a holiday abroad or out partying.

Her arm can’t have been as bad as she said though, I was thinking she was going to have metal pins and all that if she had ‘snapped’ it. But she hasn’t even got it in a cast, a sling seemed to be the most she had. Now she’s not even got the sling and has been photographed with her arm in various positions so she’s obviously fine moving it about.

To say she caused the accident is ridiculous 💤
Yeh that’s a wild accusation, just because the mum said it.

Reactions: 17
She’s the cat that got the cream . She caused that accident , she thinks she’s got away with it . She’s not sorry about his death . You would not be parading around like that if you were grieving . Absolutely no way . There is more to this than we know I think . She’s toxic .
Finally! someone who can see through all of the BS. This turned into a rave thread for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Both of them are toxic. He’s no Angel and karma has a way of getting you. Did he deserve to die? Absolutely not. His poor Mum will never get over it but she can’t blame someone else for what happened. He was behind the wheel. At that time probably intoxicated. If she had some class, she’d lay low and stop calling the paps. Give his family time to grieve without having to see her face.

Reactions: 18
What I don’t get is why it’s ok for people to assume Jake caused this accident? He has died and has family and no one actually knows what’s happened but when someone suggests it could’ve been Yaz’s fault it’s suddenly uncalled for? She’s openly been in a lot of toxic relationships even before James and always fought with her ex’s... how does anyone know she didn’t grab the wheel or do something to cause the accident? No one knows! so if people are going to say it’s disgusting to suggest she isn’t innocent then the same people shouldn’t be agreeing it was all Jake’s fault either.. as once again no one knows.

Personally I find Yaz’s story about everything being ‘perfect’ and amazing between them and her apparently being sound asleep when it happened absolute bullshit but that’s just me. I don’t think anyone will ever really know though.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What I don’t get is why it’s ok for people to assume Jake caused this accident? He has died and has family and no one actually knows what’s happened but when someone suggests it could’ve been Yaz’s fault it’s suddenly uncalled for? She’s openly been in a lot of toxic relationships even before James and always fought with her ex’s... how does anyone know she didn’t grab the wheel or do something to cause the accident? No one knows! so if people are going to say it’s disgusting to suggest she isn’t innocent then the same people shouldn’t be agreeing it was all Jake’s fault either.. as once again no one knows.

Personally I find Yaz’s story about everything being ‘perfect’ and amazing between them and her apparently being sound asleep when it happened absolute bullshit but that’s just me. I don’t think anyone will ever really know though.
I have to say I kind of agree with you here. What makes me feel uncomfortable about it all is she is obviously lying about a lot of stuff. I’m not saying it is her fault at all with this but I strongly believe she is one toxic, manipulative, abusive little mare! I don’t believe for a second about Yaz saying they were perfect and in a really good place. But I 100 percent believe they were arguing like crazy before it happened. But I just still think the blame ultimately lies with Jake. They sound like they were both as bad as each other and it could have happened to either one of them.
I’ve known some toxic people in my life unfortunately, they never change, never learn. Just go from one disaster to the next playing the victim and carry on with their selfish behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think it’s probably because on the balance of probabilities, and as there were no other vehicles were involved, it’s most plausible that the driver would be held at fault. However, they drive on the right, his seat was on the left (I think) so how did the car suddenly swerve to the right and off the side of the road? Did he just totally misjudge the road ahead?
Chances are we will never know.
Something not right with her though is there. So much toxicity in every relationship.

Reactions: 7
Just seen this also! The paparazzi are not just sitting around praying for an exclusive of Yazmin bleeping Oukhellou! She has arranged this with them. Gone to the effort of having her hair and make up done too! I’m sorry but she is a disgrace! As if anyone would behave like if someone they had cared about died a month ago let alone someone they now claim to be “the love of my life”
This can’t be good for Jake’s family seeing her using this as her latest pay day. She has an absolute brass neck behaving like this. She should have a little bit of decorum for once.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Just seen this also! The paparazzi are not just sitting around praying for an exclusive of Yazmin bleeping Oukhellou! She has arranged this with them. Gone to the effort of having her hair and make up done too! I’m sorry but she is a disgrace! As if anyone would behave like if someone they had cared about died a month ago let alone someone they now claim to be “the love of my life”
This can’t be good for Jake’s family seeing her using this as her latest pay day. She has an absolute brass neck behaving like this. She should have a little bit of decorum for once.
Tbh I feel a lot of these articles are Yazmins way of saying her arm is ok after the awful rumours on this thread 🙈
In saying that, I don’t think it’s appropriate for her to be out and about arranging pap stories at all. Jakes funeral hasn’t even happened yet

Reactions: 6
To all you saying she shouldn’t be out and parading around… what do you want from her? For her to lock herself away and potentially spiral into a very dark place? Or would you still complain then that she’s milking it? None of us know how we’d act in her situation, but I know one thing, having suffered with horrendous mental health for years, if it was me, locked away with flashbacks and thoughts for a month, I’d be dead by now. If this is how she’s coping and managing to keep herself from falling apart then good for her… she shouldn’t feel guilty that she survived!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
To all you saying she shouldn’t be out and parading around… what do you want from her? For her to lock herself away and potentially spiral into a very dark place? Or would you still complain then that she’s milking it? None of us know how we’d act in her situation, but I know one thing, having suffered with horrendous mental health for years, if it was me, locked away with flashbacks and thoughts for a month, I’d be dead by now. If this is how she’s coping and managing to keep herself from falling apart then good for her… she shouldn’t feel guilty that she survived!
I think people are just disgusted that she is profiting off of this awful situation when it hasn’t even been a month. Setting up paparazzi shots and out posing and laughing for cameras and filming on towie again already.. it’s all very distasteful and disrespectful..

Reactions: 23
I think people are just disgusted that she is profiting off of this awful situation when it hasn’t even been a month. Setting up paparazzi shots and out posing and laughing for cameras and filming on towie again already.. it’s all very distasteful and disrespectful..
It’s her job though? It’s her income?? If she didn’t have travel insurance, which chances are due to it being last minute plans she won’t have, she’s got huge medical bills to pay. Turkey doesn’t have a NHS like we do. The story would’ve got out regardless, whether it was her or a “source” is it not best it came from her, so one of the victims of that night gets at least something positive from the horrendous ordeal. The truth is, we’ll never truly know what happened that night, there’s two sides to it and unfortunately, Jake isn’t here to tell his side. So all we get is her version of events, that’s all we will ever get. She’s back to work, I probably would be too, for the normality and structure of it.

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t call parading around looking happy as “work” . She’s not on set for Towie or doing anything work related . She is just milking the attention . You can rave about her but this publicity stunts she’s doing is so distasteful and gross .
The girl has no respect . Jakes body is barely cold and probably still in turkey awaiting to be shipped home for funeral .
But it’s ok ....it’s for “work”

yaz has no soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know what you mean and I initially thought the same about people saying about her being pictured out. But there is something about these staged paparazzi pics that is really distasteful. It’s all so contrived like she trying to appear all demure but still done up to the nines and posing, she just seems to thrive off the attention regardless whether it’s good or bad. Some of it is just really irking me and seems very off. The fact he isn’t even buried it just doesn’t seem right, and the amount of lying that seems to be going on.

Reactions: 8