Yazmin Oukhellou #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God people are ridiculous. Jake was a disgraceful human being I have no empathy for him or the people who raised him to be a nasty criminal. To expect yaz to stayed locked away is a joke. She nearly died, you don’t go into ICU for no reason and the hospital confirmed she was there, she burst a major artery and could have bled out.

mid I could make a few quid from pap shots and putting some rumours to bed then I absolutely would.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Would this report only be available to the next of kin or made public?
I was wondering the same, I’m guessing his family will want it private if alcohol was present. Just wondered if there had been any updates or anything new had came to light yet x

Reactions: 2
Just saw Sam mucklow post it’s Jake’s funeral today. Wonder if Yaz will be there

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve seen someone posting thinking of Holly today and sharing her photo of jake and her saying wish I could turn back time… so he was obviously with Holly at the time of his death🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Is holly is dubai now and not at the funeral? Just from look at her first story and trying to work that out

Reactions: 1
Holly story is weird most of it focusing on the bloody bracelets. I’m not getting that she was necessarily with him at the time he died though, why’s she not gone to the funeral if she was?

Is holly is dubai now and not at the funeral? Just from look at her first story and trying to work that out
Tbf she might be the story’s were from valentines so maybe she’s back

Reactions: 6