Yazmin Oukhellou #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe his family decided not to have any of the girls there as there does appear to have been some sort of overlaps with them all, maybe they just thought it was less drama without them all.
No matter who Jake was or what mistakes were made they are burying someone they loved very much, a child for some of them they’re going to want it to be as dignified as possible

• Wow
Reactions: 30
So he was with Holly yet yaz went to Turkey with him ..that makes her a slag imo
Surely it makes the guy in the wrong. He was the one with the girlfriend yet inviting other girls on holiday. Maybe the other girls didn’t know he was with someone?

Reactions: 27
Surely it makes the guy in the wrong. He was the one with the girlfriend yet inviting other girls on holiday. Maybe the other girls didn’t know he was with someone?
If you read my other comment you would see I said he was a hole...and Yaz is no angel she probably knew

Reactions: 3
Jake was a womaniser and Yaz has no girl code . Both just as tit as each other . She’s a slag and he was a man slag . Dunno why people defend yaz so much . The girl is toxic and sleazy af

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There’s media pics out now of Lauren Goodman and other TOWIE people at the funeral

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Lauren Goodger and Arg are online as being in attendance at the funeral, no pictures of Yaz.

Reactions: 7
So he was with Holly yet yaz went to Turkey with him ..that makes her a slag imo
Give me strength 🙄 can’t believe people are still calling women slags.

It’s a mess all round. Everyone involved knew what it was, no one comes out of this covered in glory. His poor parents must be in a bad way, talk about rubbing salt in the wound.

I see Georgia has unarchived her post about Jake.
Someone on here predicted that coming, she’s awful 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Give me strength 🙄 can’t believe people are still calling women slags.

It’s a mess all round. Everyone involved knew what it was, no one comes out of this covered in glory. His poor parents must be in a bad way, talk about rubbing salt in the wound.

Someone on here predicted that coming, she’s awful 🙄
I somehow don't think his parents will be giving a tit about what I have said on fkn tattle 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I somehow don't think his parents will be giving a tit about what I have said on fkn tattle 🤦
You have misunderstood, or perhaps I wasn’t clear. I meant it would be rubbing salt in the wound to know of the shitshow that surrounded your son in the run up to and in the circumstances surrounding his death. It’s bad enough to lose a child at all.
I also don’t think for a second they’ll give a damn about a faceless post on tattle.

Reactions: 7
You have misunderstood, or perhaps I wasn’t clear. I meant it would be rubbing salt in the wound to know of the shitshow that surrounded your son in the run up to and in the circumstances surrounding his death. It’s bad enough to lose a child at all.
I also don’t think for a second they’ll give a damn about a faceless post on tattle.
Exactly they won't give a tit about a faceless post ..so why get angry at my comment then 🤦

It's tattle after all

I do feel sorry for his parents / family and Jake of course .. it doesn't bare thinking about what they are going through

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Exactly they won't give a tit about a faceless post ..so why get angry at my comment then 🤦

It's tattle after all

I do feel sorry for his parents / family and Jake of course .. it doesn't bare thinking about what they are going through
Because I think slag is a vile, outdated, misogynistic term 🤷🏼‍♀️ Agree to disagree I guess

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Should be funeral today, as one of his ex Holly uploaded stories with him and post this
Is that flower a thing from his funeral? I really don't understand people taking pictures at funerals I think it's so tacky and disrespectful. A colleague of mine posted full on family photos at her grandads funeral and I just thought it was so bizarre. Maybe I'm old fashioned lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Find it very difficult to feel sorry for this man or his family, he committed an aggravated burglary on a family home, not to mention everything else he was wanted for. Why does these reality types have a taste for criminals?

Reactions: 19