Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
You know what’s gonna be a funny one? When wolf starts school, school mums will not take any of her shit. There will be a lot of crying videos nobody will want to be stood with the mum who records herself hugging her kid everyday when the doors open 😂 they will rip her a new arsehole
---
View attachment 2638750
Can you say what video this is pls so my nosey arse can go and look?

Reactions: 1

dizzydummy

VIP Member
Is wolf in nursery in wales or Kent ?
Who knows? 🤷‍♀️
The poor boy probably doesn’t know if he coming or going by being dragged all over the place.☹
Absolutely no routine or way for the wee lad to live just so she can record her life for social media. 🤨

yesimahater

Sof has just said on live that calli and acer aren’t invited to sofs kids bday party. I think sof is done to be honest. As she should be
---
Also she’s confirmed on live it’s it’s true, for anyone who was unsure.

Someone commented “I’ve noticed she (Yaz) is staying at home more” and sof said “we live in a small town and yeah I’d probably stay at home too knowing everyone’s talking about me after what I’d done”
Was this said on her TikTok live?
---
Was this said on her TikTok live?
Can Casper post them?
---
Oooof sof like this comment

Attachments

dizzydummy

VIP Member
She acts like such a child, it’s a whole Holly thing again with the niece, they only want on your tik tok gums they don’t even like you! It’s like an infatuation every time
Just noticed the old original cling on has disappeared off of my TT……… has holly vanished into thin air or has she come off to protect her mental health? Or maybe she’s blocked me? 🤷‍♀️

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Another poor me video about how she's been over looked because she's been going through it in her private life, oh and get this, she's gonna keep more things private because there's no barriers anymore and people cross the line, how does she sit there and say things like this with a straight face??? Lets be honest Yaz didn't just cross the line this year, she pole vaulted the fucker! She's taking about there being no boundries yet she didnt think about that when she was spreading her legs for Soph's baby daddy! The Schlaaaaaaaaaggggggggggg!
overlooked for what?

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Hang on is Sof now suddenly buddy buddy with Yaz again??? The whole Harvtrashian clan & friends are tapped in the head

• Sad

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Her and Lee are quite newly following each other it looks? He’s 6th down on her following list and she’s second on his

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I thought Yaz was in wales so her comment about Yaz staying home more because it’s a small town doesn’t make sense

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
No cus as a tall girly 5’11 to be exact and iv got size 8 feet this has made me feel insecure I hope no one thinks this about my feet 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m missing a toenail too hahaha
5 '11 and a half size 6and a half am I abnormally small for a tall woman ? Used to be a size 8 , now a pleasantly plump 16

alpacamybags

VIP Member
No cus as a tall girly 5’11 to be exact and iv got size 8 feet this has made me feel insecure I hope no one thinks this about my feet 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m missing a toenail too hahaha
If it makes you feel better I'm missing 3 toenails 🤣 I didn't mean any offence I promise, it just surprises me the size of Yaz hands and feet 😇😭