Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
calm ya tiddies down, My mates have all just savagely abused me for saying the same thing 😂 I’m back tracking now, 45-55 is middle aged (COUGH COUGH).Luv ya rags 🥲
---

mate bring it, DROP YA PIN BRO. I’ll throw my mates horse shoe at ya head - all the way from holmewood like a boomerang. Joking don’t egg me 😂
---
IM 34 so i’m shaming myself here ragz
You’re literally on my doorstep so you wont have to throw it far!

Reactions: 1

dizzydummy

VIP Member
Didn’t the little lad begin pre school in wales?
surely she will have to be based nearbyso that he’s able to attend the same place?

Geee

Chatty Member
I definitely don't think so. Maybe showing everyone his wife is a slag & not the mummy earth she tries to portray, that he is a loving dad that doesn't really deserve to be seen as a monster on tinternet because his wife is a slag.
I mean with the YouTube thing. Is he starting a channel?

• Sad

anonymous4544

It wasn’t that long ago she was working for tesco and like you say she is physically able to walk so much etc so clearly able to take on some sort of role but no why should she when it’s the tax payer that will be funding her lifestyle with the benefits she will be claiming.
The whole system is a joke, she’s able to operate at phone all day so even a call centre job would suffice?
only recently she was working in reception at a dental surgery and running their social media saying how “amazing” it was. wonder what happened, she wasn’t there long!