Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount she gets gifted too! You can clearly see that’s her using it because it’s moved after in the videos. How are people believing she actually uses the tit she sells.

Reactions: 6
I got blocked. But I did write the most evil comment imaginable. I apologise but I wrote "It's lovely to see you two having fun at the play centre"
I really shouldn't have. I'm such a horrible trolling witch to have been so mean 😳 She's such a dunt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
In her most recent, she's embarrassed to ask Tesco staff where the pickled eggs are, but absolutely fine to set up a camera in the middle of the aisle talking to herself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I honestly can’t understand her rationale, it’s bizarre.
Goes back to Wales, puts Lee back in her bio, does her ads and live streams at his house and she seemingly lives in a different house 🤷🏻‍♀️.
I really hope it’s a case of her trying to grovel & Lee not having any of it tbh.

Reactions: 11
I honestly can’t understand her rationale, it’s bizarre.
Goes back to Wales, puts Lee back in her bio, does her ads and live streams at his house and she seemingly lives in a different house 🤷🏻‍♀️.
I really hope it’s a case of her trying to grovel & Lee not having any of it tbh.
Or she is worried Lee might have a replacement lined up!

Reactions: 2
I guess we were due a video of her filming herself crying and feeling sorry for herself. Comments off ofc!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.