Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When ever I see yaz pop up on my feed all I can think of is she smells like bad morning breath damp hair and bo

Reactions: 6
The same mum who enables her grown kids behaviour and calls people online deluded
Or what ever it was she said.
I wouldn’t trust don Carla to pick out my socks let alone anything else the alcoholic

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yaz is definitely not living in the house with Lee, on her live just now she just said about taking a body butter "home" back to hers - she's at Lees now! Not her "home" anymore 😏

Reactions: 5
She’s live a lot in the minute begging for people to buy tit. She must be paying for eedys rent.
---
I hope caspers in her live. She’s gone wild. Manic. Someone wrote “Boyfs” in her love, she started saying boyfs nobodies boyf who and then had to shut herself up.

Reactions: 8
I thought Yaz had small boobs. If that's so then whatever padding is in this vest is great as it looks really natural. Thanks to @Rags2Riches for the screen shot.

I may appreciate the titty tape but shim still be a dutty home wrecker.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I haven’t been on here in so long but just saw this and… 😂😂
---
Also watched some of her live tonight and lawd she is manic, she couldn’t concentrate on answering people’s questions because comments would be coming through that mods had to remove and ban, she’d trail off her sentence in the middle whilst reply to someone because she’s frantically scanning the comments 😂
Going “holllyyyyyy” when someone wrote about babydads.

someone pass her the zopiclones ffs

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So many comments (like the ones in the screenshots) got deleted instantly. She even had to have backup mods for Holly and was manically laughing that Holly was promoted to team leader.

Everyone kept saying they were so pleased to see her so happy. Clearly the deluded fools don’t know what manic looks like.

I’ve never seen someone destroy a good life so fast.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I wrote In Yaz live asking her to play ‘under the influence’ by Chris brown. Got blocked in 0.5 seconds 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Makes me laugh how she’s constantly flogging hair care but always has herbal essences shampoo in the background of her videos? 😂
IMG_1672.jpeg

IMG_1671.jpeg

IMG_1670.jpeg

IMG_1669.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.