Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Decorations I’ve picked up for Lee’s tree’ on her latest video.
She wants us to know they’re not back together at this point

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Potato can get his decorations. Lee doesn't need a home wrecking whores money. She needs Lee way more than he needs her. That's so clear. Desperate beg 😆

Lees tree -

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OHHHHHH MY GOD look at what Dan Spragg just wrote on a Casper post about Lee !!!!
So what Spragg
He gets his information from seeing Lee with Yaz in person (bearing in mind Lee was likely insecure cos of their Spragg and Yazs inappropriate relationship) and billy bullshitter Eden.
What’s the betting Spragg checks Caspers account on the regular if he’s seen a comment and replied.
---
Potato can get his decorations. Lee doesn't need a home wrecking whores money. She needs Lee way more than he needs her. That's so clear. Desperate beg 😆

Lees tree -
BRB just printing him pics of my vagina to hang all
Over his tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Spraggles one to talk sharing himself about the Harvey sisters like he’s a sharebox… with a pregnant gf

Reactions: 15
I still don’t particularly like Lee to be honest. I think he suits Yaz perfectly.

Reactions: 6
So what Spragg
He gets his information from seeing Lee with Yaz in person (bearing in mind Lee was likely insecure cos of their Spragg and Yazs inappropriate relationship) and billy bullshitter Eden.
What’s the betting Spragg checks Caspers account on the regular if he’s seen a comment and replied.
---

BRB just printing him pics of my vagina to hang all
Over his tree.
Deflection at its finest because he's been caught out talking to Chloe like 💩 again over her wanting to attend a nail appointment

• Sad
Reactions: 17
‘Decorations I’ve picked up for Lee’s tree’ on her latest video.
She wants us to know they’re not back together at this point
This is what specifically pisses me off about old Seabiscuit.

She actively showed us her clearing out her beauty room, running around the country to avoid her husband, moving to Kent then goes mad about people speculating on her life to say her and Lee have broken up - and now this with the dropping hints because she knows it keeps her relevant as people will speculate.

It’s all so sad and pathetic.

Reactions: 16
This is what specifically pisses me off about old Seabiscuit.

She actively showed us her clearing out her beauty room, running around the country to avoid her husband, moving to Kent then goes mad about people speculating on her life to say her and Lee have broken up - and now this with the dropping hints because she knows it keeps her relevant as people will speculate.

It’s all so sad and pathetic.
And gets the ump when people speculate

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.