Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yaz is getting everything she deserves, she's a smug bastard, She thought she was It when she was poncing about the ski resorts thinking she was some sort of celebrity, keeping that poor little kid from the stability of his home and family, she thought the grass was greener and fucked Lee off to live the instagram lifestyle but it looks like its backfired! I'm not surprised Yaz has shagged her best mates fella, we can all see she had it in her from the Dan spragg episode!! and she didnt think twice about sacking Lee off to piss about with Holly. This woman is as toxic as they come, Lee and wolf deserve better!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yaz is getting everything she deserves, she's a smug bastard, She thought she was It when she was poncing about the ski resorts thinking she was some sort of celebrity, keeping that poor little kid from the stability of his home and family, she thought the grass was greener and fucked Lee off to live the instagram lifestyle but it looks like its backfired! I'm not surprised Yaz has shagged her best mates fella, we can all see she had it in her from the Dan spragg episode!! and she didnt think twice about sacking Lee off to piss about with Holly. This woman is as toxic as they come, Lee and wolf deserve better!
Totally agree, she is just as sneeky and rude as Eden she just hid it better, the nice mother act when she was becoming popular, she wanted a fake tiktok relationship like her sister and would have given up security and a life she had built with Lee, we all see how horrible she can be on her lives when someone says something she doesn't like, plus, shed a fan of Thatcher 🤢 cuntage at its highest

Reactions: 12
Well said 👏🏼

Reactions: 6
did she ever admit to getting it on with dan spragg? (i think that's his name)
I don’t think there was ever anything physical because she didn’t get the chance. She did however admit she crossed a line with him but made out it was just by being over friendly, talking to him every day and face timing him. There just of been flirty messages or messages that weren’t appropriate for two people in a relationship to be sending to one another! She also admitted she lied to Lee when she told him she’d stop messaging him etc but she carried on.

Reactions: 11
who in their right mind would wanna sleep with Yaz knowing that at the big old age of 30 she didn't know HOW to wash her OWN MINGE, publicly admits to having tit nuggets in her knicks and well.. her sister is Eden Harvz. He must have been desperate or she paid him for his time looool

bleeping grotty minger

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yaz Hadfield #8 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Baby Dad)

These threads are whizzing by 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think there was ever anything physical because she didn’t get the chance. She did however admit she crossed a line with him but made out it was just by being over friendly, talking to him every day and face timing him. There just of been flirty messages or messages that weren’t appropriate for two people in a relationship to be sending to one another! She also admitted she lied to Lee when she told him she’d stop messaging him etc but she carried on.
Didn't she wait until Lee was out to FaceTime him aswell? Im sure spragg said that in the live. Not dodgy at all

Reactions: 10
Didn't she wait until Lee was out to FaceTime him aswell? Im sure spragg said that in the live. Not dodgy at all
Then bleeping Lego head said she had to do that because Lee was abusive, but weirdly that only came out AFTER she'd be caught out. And Lego head said it was Eden who told him that not Yaz. They could have ruined Lee's whole life with that accusation.
Yeah Yaz a pretty little thing give away will fix everything 😂
Someone said she'd won a giveaway from Yaz previously but Yaz never sent it to her and PLT ended up sending it as a good wilm gesture as Yaz kept fobbing her off.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh the whole wacko bunch ALWAYS Turn comments off when the Eff up! Ridiculous bunch, so cringe! No wonder they’re all so ANXIOUS ALL THE TIME
---
Then bleeping Lego head said she had to do that because Lee was abusive, but weirdly that only came out AFTER she'd be caught out. And Lego head said it was Eden who told him that not Yaz. They could have ruined Lee's whole life with that accusation.

Someone said she'd won a giveaway from Yaz previously but Yaz never sent it to her and PLT ended up sending it as a good wilm gesture as Yaz kept fobbing her off.
I remember that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she really think a PLT give away is going to deflect from her affair? Ironic to talk about how the year has financially drained everybody. She’s sat on lives holier than thou selling tat to anyone who’ll listen for a year 🙄

I’m actually offended at how much she was baiting being the victim for the last few months when she was taking her friends ex fella on a fisherman’s holiday 🤢 all the time behind everyone’s backs.

If I was sof I’d be pissed off I didn’t get some of those clothes with my coop champagne, flowers and fags. 😏

ETA screenshot for context

Attachments

Not just a bit of a slag but a total slllaaaag
Can this be incorporated into the next thread as so many people have said it and it makes me laugh every time 🤣

Yaz didn’t become just a little bit of a slag, she became a total slaaag

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she really think a PLT give away is going to deflect from her affair? Ironic to talk about how the year has financially drained everybody. She’s sat on lives holier than thou selling tat to anyone who’ll listen for a year 🙄

I’m actually offended at how much she was baiting being the victim for the last few months when she was taking her friends ex fella on a fisherman’s holiday 🤢 all the time behind everyone’s backs.

If I was sof I’d be pissed off I didn’t get some of those clothes with my coop champagne, flowers and fags. 😏

ETA screenshot for context
She said on the sister podcast that she earned £56K for one deal and (it was drowned out) I’m sure she said she spent it in 2 days.

So she can duck off trying to be relatable. And I’m sorry but the amount of tit cheap clothes she buys is embarrassing, I grew out of that kind of mass clothes buying/hoarding by my mid-20s.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Eurgh her new video saying the internet has recently become a dark and scary place … the internet hasn’t changed love, you’ve just been outed for being a sket with no morals.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Eurgh her new video saying the internet has recently become a dark and scary place … the internet hasn’t changed love, you’ve just been outed for being a sket with no morals.
Why does she look like an extra in the Simpsons with that make up 🤣

• Haha
Remember guys be kind she’s ‘Wolfs Mummy’ 🙈
Although it’s a shame she wasn’t thinking about little Wolfie while she was cheating on Wolfs Daddy!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.