Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do brands work with twats like Yaz. She's literally time checking constantly and fed up. If you didn't want to give PLT your time, just tell them no. Entitled adulterer.

Reactions: 13
She will not stop talking 😳 has she railed an entire bag of coke in one hit before going live?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she on speed? Definitely not normal …

Look at her pupils… if you can find them 🤣🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she just said ‘I’m not a PLT girl’ ! On a PLT live.
---
She is off her face!! Ranting about Harry styles hypnotising her and just soo spacey and all over the place.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Tbf - I've always found her to come across really unhinged / off her face on lives. I think she's just hyper & anxious and got adhd (i know I know!!) But I've always thought she had adhd way before eden took it as a fashion accessory

I think she's just over emotional and hyper stressed.

But she ranted about how amazing it is to work with PLT while always time checking and getting annoyed she had time left and she ended it the second it turned to 2 hours.

You either are grateful for the opportunity or you can't wait to get out of it?

Reactions: 11
1. Why the duck have PLT engaged her - she posted videos claiming everyone at their PR event was on drugs.

whilst on that subject

2. Was she on speed on that live?!?!

3. Bet her cheating fanny smells worse than lees koi pond.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tbf - I've always found her to come across really unhinged / off her face on lives. I think she's just hyper & anxious and got adhd (i know I know!!) But I've always thought she had adhd way before eden took it as a fashion accessory

I think she's just over emotional and hyper stressed.

But she ranted about how amazing it is to work with PLT while always time checking and getting annoyed she had time left and she ended it the second it turned to 2 hours.

You either are grateful for the opportunity or you can't wait to get out of it?
yeah I think the same. She can probably also see people getting blocked left right and centre whilst trying to talk about products whilst also trying to act happy too

Reactions: 4
Came across this video again tonight. Why fist bump when you’re a dirty cheating slag. But Lolz at Lees bum comment / he’s a funny guy 😝

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m howling at the comments on caspers videos about her being a Tory. Someone said they want a scientific study done on why all tories have horse like features 🐴😭. Another said she needs to brush her tongue 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.