Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's been gifted a load of cheap clothes from PLT and she's sending them out to people to make herself feel better for being a lying, cheating woman?

Reactions: 11
So she's been gifted a load of cheap clothes from PLT and she's sending them out to people to make herself feel better for being a lying, cheating woman?
Exactly that. I can't believe that she's still trying to turn this whole charade back around to her?!
I am just WAITING for someone to live stream Sof pulling her hair out when she next returns back to TW

Reactions: 10
Bugs me that she dresses like 15 year old with her see through clothes and neon underwear how she’s 30 baffles me

Reactions: 17
Bugs me that she’s ruined her life and marriage because of an app my twelve year old niece and her friends use to film themselves spinning around the local park in a Tesco trolley.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This is a bit of a tit giveaway to be honest, on one of her videos she said its clothes that she's "double ordered" so if you're over a size 10/12 don't enter because non of it will fit! That's nice and inclusive of her. She should have picked a winner, found out their size and then ordered, but I've also just seen all the comments from her last giveaway so I wouldn't hold my breath about anyone receiving anything!! Bunch of skanks the lot of them!

Reactions: 14
Its the xl hoodie because she likes hoodies 'ridiculously oversized' for me!

Reactions: 8
Suggestion

Tiktok demise and divorce beckons after Yaz was a total slagggg with Sof’s sloppy seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Weak I should’ve thought of that name she’d have been well in on slagging her off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.