Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s got a daughter from a previous marriage and he doesn’t see her I don’t think. He posts old photos of her most years saying happy birthday and she comments saying she misses her but her family commented that so maybe she stopped it

Reactions: 3
He’s got a daughter from a previous marriage and he doesn’t see her I don’t think. He posts old photos of her most years saying happy birthday and she comments saying she misses her but her family commented that so maybe she stopped it
doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. Don’t the Harveys also have half siblings from their dads previous life that they pretend don’t exist too?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I reckon the half siblings don’t want to be associated with them. Apparently they have their own families and jobs etc. I wouldn’t want anything to do with don Carla, meatloaf or the harvtrashians either tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s baffles me that Lee is letting her back in the house? If it were my bf, he’d have thrown my tit out on the lawn and turfed me out and I wouldn’t blame him! He’s a mug. Imagine if Sof was texting or shagging Lee. We’d all know about it!

Reactions: 16
It’s baffles me that Lee is letting her back in the house? If it were my bf, he’d have thrown my tit out on the lawn and turfed me out and I wouldn’t blame him! He’s a mug. Imagine if Sof was texting or shagging Lee. We’d all know about it!
He's maybe keeping her sweet because he's scared she'll weaponise wolf 😫

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Legally he can't do that. Plus didn't she pay off his mortgage?
When married couples split up and own a home together, the main care provider (likely yaz as lee works at the tattoo shop) has a legal right to remain in the home as it is in the child's main interest to stay in their home.
as thry are married & she paid off the mortgage there is likely many routes as to why they both have a legal right to remain in the house . You can't just throw ppl out. That's also unstable for wolf, again.
Lee is likely doing things above board and Iin wolfs best interests.
We have no idea who's name is on the deeds and who technically owns the house, plus they are married and have a child together.

Reactions: 8
Legally he can't do that. Plus didn't she pay off his mortgage?
When married couples split up and own a home together, the main care provider (likely yaz as lee works at the tattoo shop) has a legal right to remain in the home as it is in the child's main interest to stay in their home.
as thry are married & she paid off the mortgage there is likely many routes as to why they both have a legal right to remain in the house . You can't just throw ppl out. That's also unstable for wolf, again.
Lee is likely doing things above board and Iin wolfs best interests.
We have no idea who's name is on the deeds and who technically owns the house, plus they are married and have a child together.
I was forced into selling my home as the proceedings from the sale of our house would allow for both myself and my sons dad to comfortably find new accommodation. It was the worst time of my life. Being a student and a newly single mum, in debt, being bullied by solicitors and ex to sell. Then having to do all of the legal side MYSELF because he was useless.
She will probably go down this route if he decides he’s had enough.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I feel so sorry for Lee. Regardless of how the relationship is or was he’s been treated like actual dog tit this last year by her.
She’s in the house but it doesn’t seem like Lee is spending time with her? He’s filmed himself with Wolf and she’s spent time with other people in Wales but not tagged Lee or appeared to be with him.
I think she’s packed up and gone back to Wales in desperation to try prove to Lee she wants him still. She’ll use the ‘we weren’t together’ excuse for when she slept with one of her mates exes (yuck, what a horrible ‘friend’) and just hope it blows over and Lee gets over it while she’s back there. Plus she’s probably ashamed to show her face in Kent right now after what she’s done.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know this is controversial but hear me out -

there’s a part of me that wants Yaz to sort her tit out, distance herself from her sisters, step away from TikTok a bit, work on her, Lee and Wolf as a family, save the money she needs for her bridal boutique and just live a nice, happy life in Wales.

then another part of me realises that she’s over 30, is old enough not to be dragged in to her sisters tit, really is no better than them, treats Lee like he’s less than her, has exploited Wolf for social media views, and if rumours are to be believed has come between Lee and his daughter.

Maybe her getting her comeuppance is what’s best.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I know this is controversial but hear me out -

there’s a part of me that wants Yaz to sort her tit out, distance herself from her sisters, step away from TikTok a bit, work on her, Lee and Wolf as a family, save the money she needs for her bridal boutique and just live a nice, happy life in Wales.

then another part of me realises that she’s over 30, is old enough not to be dragged in to her sisters tit, really is no better than them, treats Lee like he’s less than her, has exploited Wolf for social media views, and if rumours are to be believed has come between Lee and his daughter.

Maybe her getting her comeuppance is what’s best.
We've all wanted that for her, to focus on her family and be the Yaz in wales who seemed to be a nice person and loving mother. But she doesn't want that for herself, going by her actions.

She'll wake up when it's too late. And it might already be.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.