Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooh i just noticed eden and freya have now stopped following sofia on insta and vise versa!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Ooooh i just noticed eden and freya have now stopped following sofia on insta and vise versa!!
Of course they have! I bet she’s having to put up with some right tit from the Harvey’s right now because she spoke up about it…

Reactions: 15
Of course they have! I bet she’s having to put up with some right tit from the Harvey’s right now because she spoke up about it…
I bet they're saying to sof "this is Yaz's first time at life. She's only human" 🤣🤣
I would never speak to them again if I was her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s not putting gifted on her stories seems she cheats the system and cheats her marriage the slime ball

• Haha
Reactions: 7
all jokes a side I genuinely feel so bad for sof not only has she lost yaz but coz yaz couldn’t keep her legs shut it’s ruined her friendship with all the girls. I just hope sof has good people around her

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can we rewind a second - want Yaz "I'm such a saint" Hadfield / Harvey meant to be doing a live yesterday with connect management for children in need? All the other content creators that were meant to be on the live were there, Yaz wasn't 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Can we rewind a second - want Yaz "I'm such a saint" Hadfield / Harvey meant to be doing a live yesterday with connect management for children in need? All the other content creators that were meant to be on the live were there, Yaz wasn't 🤔
I see one video was two lads showing who was in there team and Yaz was on a picture that is all I saw of her but I did tune in near the end so she probably made an appearance and left. That’s what she calls fun.

Reactions: 5
Not the 6ft klingon telling us to put our phones down when her and the clan are on there's 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.