Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how the family love to act like high and mighty Tories when in reality they are quite literally a Jeremy Kyle family, absolutely creased

Reactions: 24
I haven’t seen any negative comments so holly must be getting paid a good whack today 😂 poor sof though she’s just on live as if nothing has happened!!

Reactions: 5
I’m certain Holly is contracted with tiktok or connect management just to keep these ‘content creators’ on the rails when they’re clearly in turmoil 😂
---
She just showed a part of a jacket that had snagged so badly. She also put her hair in Marge Simpson style and said ‘Homer’ 😂

Reactions: 4
I’m certain Holly is contracted with tiktok or connect management just to keep these ‘content creators’ on the rails when they’re clearly in turmoil 😂
She’s just a busy body and entertains anyone who gets the “numbers” started with Eben then Yaz then moved on to swearing shep. Yaz paid her for a while though 🤭

Reactions: 2
Guys I’m just catching up on the drama… Her live is filled with ‘aren’t you married’ comments and they’re going quicker than I can blink 😂😂

She’s absolutely manic especially with that JB ‘sorry’ song 🙈🙈

Last edited:
She’s not been so excited on a long time over something? Referring to a green cheap bomber.
Bet you’re excited when you’re on your mates ex Willy! Also, pissing at the choice of music. Especially when she sang ‘is it too late to say sorry?!’.
Has she got her wedding rings on?

Reactions: 10
So yaz is jumping on the adhd train to at the start of her live she said something along the lines of undiagnosed adhd

love that she’s put her rings on her right hand LOL

Someone asked if she’s going anywhere and she said no I’m never going anywhere ever again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So yaz is jumping on the adhd train to at the start of her live she said something along the lines of undiagnosed adhd

love that she’s put her rings on her right hand LOL
She said she had adhd before Eden decided to make it her whole personality 😂 she must have been fuming

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.