Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. I never check tiktok on break in work the one time I do I see this 😂😂
I know Sof is a bit of a nob and is stuck to Edens crusty ass crack but I can't help but feel bad for her. I feel like she's always been manipulated by that lot and they've took advantage of her. Your friend sleeping with your baby dad is foul, I hope she has some support through it all.

Reactions: 22
Dusty dusty girl! Your hair is bleeping dusty, your face is dusty, you’re just an all over dusty woman.

Reactions: 9
I feel awful for lee so the nice side of me things stay quiet stay dignified but the other side of me is like go live again lee expose her

Reactions: 16
Imagine how mad Sof felt when Yaz uploaded that recent video of her by the water feeling sorry for herself. Making people feel sorry for her and her making herself look a victim when it's all self inflicted after shagging her friends baby dad! And looking at that comment her daughter is getting stuff said to her about it, that's awful if she is.
Wonder if it was the same time she sent her wine an flowers through the post. Shagging her ex then sends her a gift 😅 who need enemies with friends like that eh!
Sof knock her head off her shoulders, knock the scank down a peg or too

Reactions: 22
My god it’s so bad. I’m guessing yaz has probably been in sofs kids lives pretty much since they were born? They’ve been friends for years right?

You can’t even call it a mistake either, they’d of actively pursued each other, arranged to meet, spoke about keeping it secret all whilst still being sofs friend and around each others kids 💀

Reactions: 13
I hope Yaz’s missing composite bonding is cos Sof knocked it down her throat. I know everyone is speculating about Eden getting pregnant GOD FORBID but a pregnancy would be perfect for Yaz right now. That’s if Lee goes anywhere near her and if he does…PATERNITY TEST!

Reactions: 15
hope Lee runs for the hills and never goes back to her! Vile woman! Side note I really hope it hasn’t effected the friendship between Sofia and freya as they seem so close before

so it makes me wonder how yaz really feels about lloyed coz of her weird obsession and if she can sleep with sofs baby dad what’s stopping her doing it again? Sof was like the 4th sister

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
IMG_8094.jpeg
Guessing this is the baby dad with his arm round her ?
---
Is it this guy?
---
I’m 99% sure it’s the above guy. Redlinemusic_ on Insta. The highlight of the daughter is the same girl on sofs Facebook page

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.