Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s sofs kids dad. The way she said worse giggled and said definitely ‘kids dad’.
It was weird that she only said kids dad.

why would Freya fall out with her sister over this to this extent?

I think it’s Freya’s kids dad
Freya was in Yazs live babes they’re still ok

Reactions: 4
I don’t think it’s sofs kids dad. The way she said worse giggled and said definitely ‘kids dad’.
It was weird that she only said kids dad.

why would Freya fall out with her sister over this to this extent?

I think it’s Freya’s kids dad
Nope definitely Sofie’s. Sofie went live and spoke about it.

freya was in Yass live earlier, they’re ok.

Reactions: 1
Nope definitely Sofie’s. Sofie went live and spoke about it.

freya was in Yass live earlier, they’re ok.
nah something is off. I think it’s been twisted. Re watch it. Cause maybe I’m watching something different to everyone else. I’ve not heard her openly say Yh. She shagged my kids dad. Sounds to me she was reading a comment laughed and said it was worse. So now I don’t think it’s anything to do with sleeping with anyone’s baby dad.

She read out a comment and everyone’s just ran with it

Reactions: 13
nah something is off. I think it’s been twisted. Re watch it. Cause maybe I’m watching something different to everyone else. I’ve not heard her openly say Yh. She shagged my kids dad. Sounds to me she was reading a comment laughed and said it was worse. So now I don’t think it’s anything to do with sleeping with anyone’s baby dad.

Sof read out the comment ‘did yas try it with your ex partner or someone you were interested in?’ To which sof says ‘worse’

Then reads another comment ‘someone said your kids dad… baby dad’ sof said ‘defo kids dad’

defo sounds to me like she fucked someone’s baby daddy 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
i don't trust anything from them, freya might have had too just for show, they are all sly
This is probably something they’ve made up between them (they all live in each others skiddy underwear) to take the heat off Racist Eden. Only problem is they forgot to CC in Lee!

Reactions: 11

That's not what happened at all. Someone asked if Yaz had tried it on with an ex or someone she's interested in and Sof replied "worse". Then her friend asked her to read the comments out to them and she ignored all other comments and only read out the ones that alluded to it being her baby dad and laughed.
People haven't just grabbed it out of thin air, she definitely lead people to believe that.

Reactions: 6
Definitely agree that they’ve all hatched a plan to take the heat off of Eden for her racist antics. Hence them all being so vague. None of the sisters have fallen out. Both commented on yazs live. Soph could very well say she “got it wrong” or “that’s not what she meant” and then conveniently everything Eden has done has blown over. That’s my two cents.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Whatever it is that happened (whether it be baby dad or someone else), I reckon all 3 of them are pulling the wool over the girl’s eyes. Whatever it is that Yaz has been up to, there is no way the other two didn’t know. They forget what they’ve spoke like how outrageous they speak behind closed doors (their words) or how they overshare to the most vile details at times. They all constantly enable the bad things the other does, I just don’t believe for a second that they’d have had no knowledge at all. The friend probably just lets them use her as Eden slips her money to run the VINTED acct so as a single parent she can be flexible around her own schedules etc and it’s easy £££

They’re all a bunch of users and enablers - the parents included

That's not what happened at all. Someone asked if Yaz had tried it on with an ex or someone she's interested in and Sof replied "worse". Then her friend asked her to read the comments out to them and she ignored all other comments and only read out the ones that alluded to it being her baby dad and laughed.
People haven't just grabbed it out of thin air, she definitely lead people to believe that.
Never said it was grabbed out of thin air. But she never openly said she slept with her kids dad like it has been suggested. She was just reading out comments. which is what I stated. I at first thought the same and even suggested maybe it was actually Freya’s kids dad. But listening to it again. I hear a sarcastic tone whilst she read them. Not that she was agreeing but reading them and joking.

I don’t like her. But those screen recordings aren’t exactly evidence. And there’s pretty much f all to go from them.

I really wouldn’t put it past them to make a plan to try steer the drama away from Eden and her racism recently.

I mean if you’re gonna ‘out’ someone on live at least have the balls to just say it out right. Cause if my ‘close family friend’ slept with my kids dad and she was big on SM best believe I’m making a whole post and actually coming through with all the details. Not vague comments so people speculate

If you’re gonna cause trouble for someone, do it properly. Cause I sure as hell wouldn’t be holding my tongue

Reactions: 4
Just commenting so I can find the thread later on, but the TEA is hot. Somethings definitely happenend

Did anyone see edens stories when she was asked about falling about with her sisters? There’s definitely been an argument

You guys actually believe yas faked her tears and accepted being the scape goat, getting herself hate and making her marriage look like it's over? For it to be a lie?
She would never do that 😂
---
Did anyone see edens stories when she was asked about falling about with her sisters? There’s definitely been an argument
Someone told Eden 'we are living life for the first time'. And she was like you've inspired me! There's her excuse for the next slur sorted 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Sof read out the comment ‘did yas try it with your ex partner or someone you were interested in?’ To which sof says ‘worse’

Then reads another comment ‘someone said your kids dad… baby dad’ sof said ‘defo kids dad’

defo sounds to me like she fucked someone’s baby daddy 🤣🤣🤣
I thought the ‘defo kids dad’ was a comment she read out.

Is she trying to get gifted vapes or something? Talking about them constantly like a 15 year old school girl and keeps waving them about in front of the camera 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.