Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me, I think it seems as though she didn’t plan to go back to wales at this point. The fact she has a PLT live today and the stuff she ordered for it has gone to her parents house so now she’s having someone drop it off.

Reactions: 8
So let me just get this right
Yaz has been sleeping with one of her best friends baby dad? And this has started the whole “despeessed Yaz” era?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Eden will spill the beans soon enough purely to deflect from her racism

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This wasn’t on my yaz hadfield bingo card lmao
I don’t think anyone could have seen this one coming, who’d have thought she would have turned out to be as grim as Eden. At this rate yaz might blow up her career quicker than Eden did 😂
Off to tiktok to find screen recordings to pass lunch hour 😀

Reactions: 11
I have Always thought Yaz was the most toxic one of the three, the thing is when you spend so much time on social media the mask will eventually slip!! I honestly didn't think she would tit on her own doorstep tho, I mean that's a whole new level of toxic isn't it, I hope that Sof lays the nut on her when she see's her next, just goes to show the bullshit that comes out of Yaz mouth when she declares her undying love for her nearest and dearest, the only person slag features loves is herself! Yaz you are reap what you sow!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Moving back to another country and buying a house there because you shagged your best mates ex is a bit dramatic init

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Not much someone just asked if she’d heard about what was going on with Yaz, eq said no and she just said she’s apparently slept with her mates fella. Then Eden and her racism was mentioned and eq agreed she just sang a word in a song so everyone was sticking up for eden
---
IMG_4691.jpeg

Last edited:
Just saw a comment on the Casper account which said ‘would Yaz still say it was a mistake if it was sof that slept with lee’ and I just want to

just something for you to think about Yaz.

Reactions: 49
Not much someone just asked if she’d heard about what was going on with Yaz, eq said no and she just said she’s apparently slept with her mates fella. Then Eden and her racism was mentioned and eq agreed she just sang a word in a song so everyone was sticking up for eden
---
View attachment 2555183
So she pressed ‘record’, set the phone down, sat looking away from it, then had to get back up to stop the recording, and then edit out her walking away from her phone and back? That is so embarrassing 🫠

p.s what a dutty little sket! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hopefully Yaz feeling so sorry for herself will lead to sof telling us everything

• Wow
Reactions: 10
5 days ago she was wearing her rings, all happy and prancing around. Now she's miserable, rings off. She said she spent the weekend somewhere too, and it wasn't at the house. I wonder what her plans are now she fucked everything up!

Reactions: 11
Wait I can't find any of this on tik tok what is sofs account? And what exactly happened how do we know this?

Reactions: 1
That poor kid can't even enjoy fireworks without a phone in his face. I really hate the idea of watching your child grow up through a lens, don't get me wrong ive got hundreds of photos of my little one but we live entirely in the moment. Our best memories are the ones we haven't got pictures of because grabbing my phone to document it was the last thing on my mind

Reactions: 15
I don’t think it’s sofs kids dad. The way she said worse giggled and said definitely ‘kids dad’.
It was weird that she only said kids dad.

why would Freya fall out with her sister over this to this extent?

I think it’s Freya’s kids dad

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.