Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its mental how well things were going for her and shes just ruined everything for herself its mental to watch

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Whitney Houston came on Alexa and she skipped to next song. This comment came up
IMG_4685.jpeg
And she said I’m avoiding those at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes just said ‘ive made some stupid mistakes in my private life, hurt some people that i love and am recovering and being the best mum i can be’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s got a handyman driving to wales to drop her stuff off because it doesn’t make sense for her to go back and forth to pick it up..surely it doesn’t make sense for a handyman to do that either. Is she scared of going back to TW I wonder

Reactions: 16
She’s got a handyman driving to wales to drop her stuff off because it doesn’t make sense for her to go back and forth to pick it up..surely it doesn’t make sense for a handyman to do that either. Is she scared of going back to TW I wonder
like she didn’t drag wolf Back and forth for a day or two at a time

Reactions: 11
it made sense to drag her child back & forth when it suited her though 😏

She’s obviously fleed back to wales because shits hit the fan.
she reminds me of the girl who wouldn’t go to school if they’ve had an argument with their friends.
It baffles me that she was running around TW acting like a free agent, with her rings on. Now she’s back home & no rings.
I can imagine her refusing to leave if Lee knows she’s done wrong.

Reactions: 17
So she’s clearly only back in wales cos she’s running from her stupid actions. Nice of her to do that for herself but not to put wolf first.

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why she’s now gone back to wales and removed her rings? She doesn’t want to stay in TW because of what’s she’s done but will happily stay with her husband surrounded by HIS family who she’s essentially cheated on - break or not she’s still married.

How awkward 💀

Eden commented in her live saying “I love you”

“so much”.
It’s funny because the ‘I love you’ had Yaz in tears and then she waited and said ‘so much’ as if she didn’t want Yaz to be able to compose herself

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s funny because the ‘I love you’ had Yaz in tears and then she waited and said ‘so much’ as if she didn’t want Yaz to be able to compose herself
I think that's probably a bit of a reach but the live was quite a wreck. Wouldn't you just say you couldn't do it instead of going on an crying and not really selling anything

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why she’s now gone back to wales and removed her rings?
Divorce settlement. Taking up residence in the matrimonial home and creating links with the area (Wolf’s nursery) to keep the (mortgage free) house.

I think that's probably a bit of a reach but the live was quite a wreck. Wouldn't you just say you couldn't do it instead of going on an crying and not really selling anything
She is probably in a contract with Give Me to do the live. Thats the joys of social media, can’t call in sick when you are having a rough time & still get paid for it.

Reactions: 10
Oh my god I take three days off Tattle and the tit hits the fan 🤣 Yaz you absolute scrubber

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.