Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just said her birthday was the worst day of her life and she’s not wearing her rings

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She's still in Wales isn't she?

Holly is on modding so no comments will slip through. I bet she's filtered hundreds of words too!

She just said "people make mistakes, we keep going" on the verge in tears 🙃

Reactions: 9
Isn’t this the same brand that just paid Brittney Miller for an ad? 😂 their taste is clearly impeccable
---
This seems like it could go south very quickly. A breakup song just came up on Alexa and she had to skip it quick

Reactions: 8
She just said a lot of her trauma is self inflicted and has to just keep on pushing through

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She said all her trauma is self inflicted and everyone makes mistakes and have to keep going 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She said most of her trauma is self inflicted.

Hope Lee is ok, bless him. He forgave her the first time, took a lot of crap after exposing her and Dan, and she’s done it again.

Reactions: 11
Please screen record if anything good. I can’t watch due to life ffs 😢😂

Reactions: 5
She just said something really weird it was like ‘my life, my job, I’m blessed, I’m working on TikTok with my dream brands and you’ll stay say there’

Yaz the reality is you put yourself about with your best friends man? She sounds like she’s on the edge of it today

Reactions: 8
She just said something really weird it was like ‘my life, my job, I’m blessed, I’m working on TikTok with my dream brands and you’ll stay say there’

Yaz the reality is you put yourself about with your best friends man? She sounds like she’s on the edge of it today
I’m guessing someone commented something? I saw someone asked what happened with sof but I didn’t see anything else

Reactions: 3
Do we think they blocked the word sof but not soph and that’s how people are getting around it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She keeps saying she had a terrible birthday/wants to forget her birthday this year

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.