Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so ive been stalking this thread for a while, and the tea being dropped last night was crazyy! However sof said it was ‘worse’ so what if yaz is pregnant with the baby dad? I was looking through her recent vids and the one on the 27th oct where she was saying about her hair being matted she stood up to show the uniturd and placed her hand on her stomach?
Idn maybe im clutching at straws but what could be worse than sleeping with your besties baby dad??
Where is Jeremy Kyle when you need him? We need a lie detector and a DNA test 🤣🤣
We knew they were into incest when yas was motorboating Eden but I couldn't have predicted this

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone said on here that she’d also paid a friend to keep quiet 💀 havent seen anymore on that bit tho, but that’s worse imo.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if the cheating happened but the reason eden and especially Freya are upset is because Yaz maybe relapsed? They have both alluded to how awful it was when Yaz was on drugs. The stakes are higher now, kids involved etc. just wonder if that’s why Freya is like I’m out.
Definitely not 😅. Freya and Yaz don’t have a good relationship at all, they physically fought into their 20s, Freya didn’t go to Yaz’s wedding, Yaz will always big up her relationship with Eden and rarely includes Freya.

Sof and Freya are good friends and so she probably just pissed that Yasmin fucked her friend over. And likely more pissed that she’s playing a victim online and sobbing into her child’s face.

Reactions: 13
Yaz can pay me to keep quiet if she wants, not sure what about but I could do with some extra pocket money

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Definitely not 😅. Freya and Yaz don’t have a good relationship at all, they physically fought into their 20s, Freya didn’t go to Yaz’s wedding, Yaz will always big up her relationship with Eden and rarely includes Freya.

Sof and Freya are good friends and so she probably just pissed that Yasmin fucked her friend over. And likely more pissed that she’s playing a victim online and sobbing into her child’s face.
I didn’t know she didn’t go to the wedding wtf! It’s weird because Freya seems the most normal and I can’t imagine how she thinks Yaz is more insufferable than Eden is

Reactions: 3
I didn’t know she didn’t go to the wedding wtf! It’s weird because Freya seems the most normal and I can’t imagine how she thinks Yaz is more insufferable than Eden is
I think Freya might have been pregnant at the time? But could be wrong so happy to be corrected.

Reactions: 4
I think Freya might have been pregnant at the time? But could be wrong so happy to be corrected.
You're not wrong, she was pregnant when yas hit her 😬 but they played it off as 'sisters fight'. Not when one of them is pregnant but anything goes in that family

• Wow
Reactions: 11
You're not wrong, she was pregnant when yas hit her 😬 but they played it off as 'sisters fight'. Not when one of them is pregnant but anything goes in that family

My sisters and I fight a fair bit but I don’t think I’ve ever full on whacked them as a an adult 😳

Reactions: 6
Sorry if it’s been noticed already but Yaz’s comments are all turned off

Reactions: 2
How does everyone know she paid a friend off and also hit Freya when she was pregnant ? Or is this assumptions etc.

Reactions: 1
How does everyone know she paid a friend off and also hit Freya when she was pregnant ? Or is this assumptions etc.
sof said about the friend, they have openly spoke about the fight whilst pregnant, bunch of inbread twisted fucktards

Reactions: 5
Maybe lovesick Lloyd called out Yaz's name in bed and Eden has gone into a melt down over it?? 🤣🤣

In all honesty it'll turn out to be something like Yaz was sexting the baby dad and it's all for content. Also let's not forget Eden was trying to get Dan Spragg to leave his girlfriend for her. It obviously runs in the family, I wonder if Freya has been with him at all?

Reactions: 12
Someone screen record please us night workers have to kip and will miss it!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.