Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes sense why the cruise is cancelled now. Nothing to do with caring about poor Wolf being dragged about the place, its because of this šŸ˜ canā€™t even be honest with the people who line her pockets, shameful.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Good point! And Eden sent nudes to her boyfriends dad once. It runs in the family
She left her theatre buddy boyfriend for the 45 year old carer, then got with a druggie according to Eden, then got back with the carer, and then on off until she got with smurf
---
In between somehow started sending sexts to Lego head šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
Yaz is a secret slag, pass it on xo
She didnā€™t become a bit of a slag, she became a total slaaaag.

Also this is a clip from her live in September having a go at someone for asking if she was going on a date. Interesting reaction ā€¦

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
I wonder if sofs baby dad was the ā€œworkā€ Yaz had to come to London/TW to doā€¦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Soph if you read here you could defo take her, smash her teeth out šŸ˜‚šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø I would.

• Haha
  • Heart
Once again
Tattle prevails at seeing right through the yeti
Itā€™s not beyond all comprehension that Yaz actually is in love with Lloyd and you KNOW Eden probably threw that in her face at some point when the thing about Sofs ex came out
You just donā€™t go for a friends ex, baby daddy or not.

Reactions: 14
She didnā€™t become a bit of a slag, she became a total slaaaag.

Also this is a clip from her live in September having a go at someone for asking if she was going on a date. Interesting reaction ā€¦
Wowwww paranoid AF deffo thought it was someone going to spill some beans šŸ˜‚ why block someone for that!

Reactions: 11
Oh so sheā€™s wheeling out pictures of her grandad for his birthday for deflection

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Love how Yaz makes out sheā€™s a girls girl and all about supporting women yet she entertained Lee, Spragglecock and Sofias baby dad, and thatā€™s just what we know of. One of them horrible girls that loves the attention

I woke up late today and omg the DRAMA who wouldā€™ve thought wolfs mummy wholesome yazzy is an actual SLAG

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This family hahaha eden will be buzzing though because itā€™s taking the drama away from her latest shot show

Reactions: 12
No wonder she exclaimed sheā€™d ā€œneeeeverrrrrrā€ tell people on tiktok what had gone down. Yeah, because YOU were in the wrong all along. Dirty piece of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is Eden really backing soph though over her sister, we all know yaz would die defending eden if she was in the wrong or not as sheā€™s proven time and time again.
Yet yaz in hot water and eden gives no shitzzzz

• Heart
Is Eden really backing soph though over her sister, we all know yaz would die defending eden if she was in the wrong or not as sheā€™s proven time and time again.
Yet yaz in hot water and eden gives no shitzzzz
They've been friends since they were kids, Sof is their umblood related sister. Sof was on live q few weeks back looking after wolf so yaz could get her hair done.
I would not stand by any friend or sister or family member who lied , manipulated and betrayed someone close to us all like that. It wasn't just her ex.. it is her kids dad.
Yaz has shown herself to be untrustworthy and a liar. I wouldn't trust her round Lloyd or anything now. Snakey

Eden is sophs best friend but it seems whatever has happened Freya has actually washed her hands with her completely. As a best friend I'm surprised it's not Eden washing her hands with her and not Freya.
Be alright if theres a plot twist and its actually Freyas baby dad she's been shagging šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Because that live she was actually reading comments saying it was her baby dad, she didnt actually clarify it was, but she also said it's worse so who knows.
All we do know is that Yaz is a Thot šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
They've been friends since they were kids, Sof is their umblood related sister. Sof was on live q few weeks back looking after wolf so yaz could get her hair done.
I would not stand by any friend or sister or family member who lied , manipulated and betrayed someone close to us all like that. It wasn't just her ex.. it is her kids dad.
Yaz has shown herself to be untrustworthy and a liar. I wouldn't trust her round Lloyd or anything now. Snakey
This is the thing she records every aspect of her life, when did she have the time to do it. She would have had to give Wolf to someone to look after whilst she done the deed. I'd feel sick, even worse if it was Sof looking after him. How could she even drop him somewhere knowing what she was about to do, it had to be planned in advance, something like that can't happen naturally with her lifestyle. I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror

Reactions: 6
This is the thing she records every aspect of her life, when did she have the time to do it. She would have had to give Wolf to someone to look after whilst she done the deed. I'd feel sick, even worse if it was Sof looking after him. How could she even drop him somewhere knowing what she was about to do, it had to be planned in advance, something like that can't happen naturally with her lifestyle. I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror
could have happened when she left Wolf in Wales with Lee those few times she done it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.