Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 war time comments for you Yasmin , This too shall pass !! & Loose lips sink ships - and I don't just mean Edams gob.
P.s the pity party isn't because you did it , it's because you got caught

Reactions: 11
Parking myself here for the ☕ . I thought Yaz was the one that actually had some morals. But now looking back she’s just very clever at hiding what a dirty little sinner she really is. The whole turn out with Lee when he posted that video about Lego head spragg makes complete sense.

Reactions: 15
Yes please Casper upload as i am blocked from everywhere. Any uploads of the drama here would be much appreciated.
Potato I don’t think it will be long now till you get your man!!

Reactions: 7
Aren’t they all child hood friends? The sisters and sof? Makes it so much worse, you just know given the chance she’d 100% sleep with Lloyd 💀

Reactions: 16
Yaz has me blocked so I can't see any drama that unfolds either 🙄 I'm checking back here for updates! 🤣
Yes please Casper upload as i am blocked from everywhere. Any uploads of the drama here would be much appreciated.
Potato I don’t think it will be long now till you get your man!!

Reactions: 4
Gang, please don’t be fooled by Yaz having morals. Wasn’t Lee married, living with his wife, with a child when he started shagging him?
Shagging the father of her mates kids is water off a ducks back for this one 🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Don’t mind me…just pulling up a 🪑 to keep up with all the drama that’s hopefully about to unfold 🫣

Reactions: 5
I found the old video of lee and yaz on TT , and the comments saying how scared she looked and how Lee is a narcissist is crazy. She was scared her social media career was gonna be panned before it properly started that’s all it was! The cheek of it, and never once did she even defend what people were saying about Lee. He needs to kick her out, make arrangements for seeing Wolf and find himself a LOYAL, honest woman. Yaz, spragg might be interested now, seems him and Chloe have no chemistry and at least she’s not pregnant this time. Definitely not a girls girl are you .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Gang, please don’t be fooled by Yaz having morals. Wasn’t Lee married, living with his wife, with a child when he started shagging him?
Shagging the father of her mates kids is water off a ducks back for this one 🤣
Good point! And Eden sent nudes to her boyfriends dad once. It runs in the family

Reactions: 10
what Yaz said: “life can change in a second 😔
what Yaz meant: “ive just taken a load of my best mates exs baby gravy so my sisters have fell out with me”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lee won’t like that this is out, he seems like a proud man and it’ll humiliate him

Reactions: 19
That poor little boy honestly. She has ruined his life the past year. This all come back down to tiktok. She fell into the trap of thinking everyones life is perfect because of their tiktok videos. Now look at het she has nothing left

Racist Eden has locked the little angry man but who has a big wallet in the panic room. Not because of his appalling lack of social media mgmt of her racist behaviour and who could imagine… even more offensive podcast and being an enabler but cos cousin IT is on the loose what a schlaaaaagggg . I just can’t believe it bah ha ha ha poor sof - bet Eden knew 😭😬🤣

Reactions: 8
The audacity of it to act the way she did when Lee outed her for the Dan Spragg carry on when its clear as day now she is a dirty little cheater. You had it all Yaz but as Miley Cyrus said “i came in like a wrecking ball” & you have ruined it.

Reactions: 10
Hypocrite posting videos about her cheating ex too. Wonder if she’ll address it all (or try and deflect at least and make it seem like lees fault)
I predict a ‘you don’t know what goes on, you only see 60 seconds of my day’ and trying to make Lee look bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.