Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMH this is tea ☕ not good for yaz image at all!! The fact Sofia is so open on lives she knows it'll come straight onto here.

Reactions: 9
What a detty little sket. 😂 So while she’s sat there suicide baiting it’s because she’s been caught bleeping sofs ex.

Wow this family is disfunctional as duck. Middle class Jeremy Kyle
Reprobates 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What the fucccck? Yaz shagged Sof’s baby daddy?
What in the Jezza Kyle!!!? I’m cackling.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she can dump her kid off for a quick shag with someone she shouldn’t? Oh yaz!

Reactions: 5
So yaz was messaging and face timing Dan spragg behind lees back last year and this year aleeps with her mates baby dad and now is upset and mentally not here coz no one is happy with her 😂 fs yaz I thought you was better than Eden turns out ur just as bad

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Steve buschemi too, can’t be taking ricky the new stepdad away from her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🎵That's why I'm easy, Easy like a Sunday morning 🎵 yes Yaz, yes you are. Imagine videoing yourself crying into your kids face and click baiting depression with the typical poor woe me tit when it's all because you've been shagging your mates baby dad! Just as you think it can't get any worse she's actually paid off someone to try keep it a secret. WHAT A SKET!!! Lee fcking run for the hills an straight for a divorce!
Wonder if the sisters will come on defending her? Or if her exposing the absolute woman she is will have them falling out with Soph. Hope not!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does she have a live stream today? Doesn't she usually do them on Sundays. I don't know, got the head blocked.
Paying someone to keep quiet is crazy 😳. And that's also something Eden does.

I feel so bad to Lee 😬. What did he do to deserve all this?

Reactions: 9
I’m a lurker but I’ve got to comment so I get the notifications when tit hits the fan because I am here for it!!!! Also I will 100% fight for abit of Lee 😂

Reactions: 11
I’m a lurker but I’ve got to comment so I get the notifications when tit hits the fan because I am here for it!!!! Also I will 100% fight for abit of Lee 😂
Thats why I commented too 🤣🤣 I can't miss out I just bloody love the drama!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.