Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long until she puts up a post telling people that it’s never ok to ask someone what’s going on in their personal lives even though she’s attention baiting all the bleeping time

Reactions: 11
I enjoyed her content so much when i first found her but I do believe that was an act. The real Yaz is when she is around her horrid family. She is as vile as her sister if not worse. When Eden sang that word I was furious but when Yaz came on the next day using that sound on her video I cried. It was like a sucker punch after a gut kick. Half my family are black and are so hurt, they are hurt so often by racism it bleeping hurts my heart and soul and makes me ashamed to be white. This is the “influence” this family has had.
I agree! Offcourse Eden's apology was crap as well! And any apology is never good enough! But alteast she tried to apologise in her own stupid way... Yaz has not acknowledged anything she has done!

Reactions: 2
I dont like Yaz full stop! To be honest I wish she would just duck off back to Tunbridge wells because that fake Welsh accent makes me wanna punch her, anyway she's a witch and has treated Lee like tit for a long time now, first of all it was texting Lego head Spragg and then when Eden got with Lloyd she dumped Lee like a hot brick because she craved the exciting instagram life! Lee obviously prefers a quieter life spending time with his family and building his home, and that wasnt good enough for the stuck up witch! Yaz has obviously realised that the grass isn't greener and has now gone crawling back to Lee, and I hope he kicks her scrutty arse to the curb!!!!
Do you know what, its so true what your saying. I take back what I said!
Their life is always that much of a tit show I forget about all these things where it all started an she started to show her real self Online.
Again I take it back, I thought she seemed relatable, she wasn't, she was just really good at pretending.

Reactions: 7
Why Lee has even let her back in that house is beyond me, all she does is post videos of her crying when she's there and how tit she's having it and never defending Lee when people comment saying he's abusive... he's too nice imo coz I wouldn't stand for that tit.

Reactions: 16
I dont like Yaz full stop! To be honest I wish she would just duck off back to Tunbridge wells because that fake Welsh accent makes me wanna punch her, anyway she's a witch and has treated Lee like tit for a long time now, first of all it was texting Lego head Spragg and then when Eden got with Lloyd she dumped Lee like a hot brick because she craved the exciting instagram life! Lee obviously prefers a quieter life spending time with his family and building his home, and that wasnt good enough for the stuck up witch! Yaz has obviously realised that the grass isn't greener and has now gone crawling back to Lee, and I hope he kicks her scrutty arse to the curb!!!!
Don’t forget about all that gushing over Scotty T (who was going to be her plus 1 at Eden’s wedding 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In the Tik Tok video that she’s put up saying it’s her birthday but she’s not here at the moment she’s not wearing any rings? But 3 days ago on the video of her in the grey tracksuit she was?
---
She does have “Lee & Wolf” still in her bio on insta & TT though? So

Reactions: 2
So she has more or less made out that Yaz has slept with her kids dad & Yaz has paid one of her friends to keep quiet 😳
---
Also, Sofia is a minger, done the toilet & never washed her hands 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I had to crop the 2nd one cos my tt names there and I'm not doxxing myself 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I had to crop the 2nd one cos my tt names there and I'm not doxxing myself 🤣
So yas has fucked Sof's baby dad? Ohhh tit I did not see that coming. technically as she's married, that's committing adultery, which would give Lee the right for a divorce? (if he wishes)

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.