Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
suprisingly I hope they stay together too. Cos he’s good for her and she’s tolerable when she’s at home with Lee and Wolf.
I 2nd this! I actually used to enjoy watching her videos. She was a very hands on mum and in some ways, dare i say it, relatable. Came across as just a normal stay at home mum and wife.
Now she's morphed into her big prick of a sister.

Reactions: 10
When she was with Lee she was relatable, lovely and down to earth. Spending more time in Kent made her a c**t like the witches of east wick! Their mother and father turn me sick not sure why

Reactions: 7
When she was with Lee she was relatable, lovely and down to earth. Spending more time in Kent made her a c**t like the witches of east wick! Their mother and father turn me sick not sure why
Probably because they managed to raise such scuzzy human beings?

Reactions: 4
Oh she’s back with Lee. I wonder what ex she’s referring to in this dirty delete from a few weeks ago?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I agree, when I first joined this thread I remember thinking she’s the best of a bad bunch and had her heart in the right place. Until she started spiralling trying to replicate Edens life and pining over her brother in law

I enjoyed her content so much when i first found her but I do believe that was an act. The real Yaz is when she is around her horrid family. She is as vile as her sister if not worse. When Eden sang that word I was furious but when Yaz came on the next day using that sound on her video I cried. It was like a sucker punch after a gut kick. Half my family are black and are so hurt, they are hurt so often by racism it bleeping hurts my heart and soul and makes me ashamed to be white. This is the “influence” this family has had.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I enjoyed her content so much when i first found her but I do believe that was an act. The real Yaz is when she is around her horrid family. She is as vile as her sister if not worse. When Eden sang that word I was furious but when Yaz came on the next day using that sound on her video I cried. It was like a sucker punch after a gut kick. Half my family are black and are so hurt, they are hurt so often by racism it bleeping hurts my heart and soul and makes me ashamed to be white. This is the “influence” this family has had.
I’m with you on that! She just hid it so much better than Eden but I think her Freya and Eden are all as bad as each other! Horrible sisters!

Reactions: 6
I was about to say, let's not give yas credit for being a good person when it was clearly an act she upheld quite well. I did used to think she was down to earth and relatable, how wrong I was. She is truly a nasty selfish bleep. I don't know who I hate more but I've blocked them both now. They just hurt people all the time with no regrets or care for the ones they hurt. Horrible family

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I dont like Yaz full stop! To be honest I wish she would just duck off back to Tunbridge wells because that fake Welsh accent makes me wanna punch her, anyway she's a witch and has treated Lee like tit for a long time now, first of all it was texting Lego head Spragg and then when Eden got with Lloyd she dumped Lee like a hot brick because she craved the exciting instagram life! Lee obviously prefers a quieter life spending time with his family and building his home, and that wasnt good enough for the stuck up witch! Yaz has obviously realised that the grass isn't greener and has now gone crawling back to Lee, and I hope he kicks her scrutty arse to the curb!!!!

Reactions: 19
The only reason she has crawled back to Lee is because this time her career has actually been damaged. If all was well she would still be in TW crawling up her sisters hole. I feel so sorry for Lee he loves Wolf so much and must adore Yaz. I hope he wakens up soon.

In her sad birthday video posted today it looks like her rings are off? She normally always has them on when she posts videos

• Wow
Reactions: 1
In her sad birthday video posted today it looks like her rings are off? She normally always has them on when she posts videos
thats quite telling as she has never had them off through all this carry on. Unless she is doing it for the attention, you never know with her. Sad video, comments off & rings off. She knows people will be worried & start messaging her.

Both lee and Freya are uploading on to insta stories but no sad ass post like she does just yet. We will wait and see.

Reactions: 3
thats quite telling as she has never had them off through all this carry on. Unless she is doing it for the attention, you never know with her. Sad video, comments off & rings off. She knows people will be worried & start messaging her.
She acts like a teenage girl 😂. What is wrong with her and Eden, someone needs to tell them they are adults

Imagine being that desperate for attention on your birthday. She really has no one if Lee and her sisters have kicked her to the curb. She can call everyone she meets for 5 seconds her best friend but doesn’t make it true.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.