Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely they wouldn't be moving houses after all the work Lee has put into building those Koi ponds, or does she mean buying herself a house??
she said she wants a bigger house so I presume she means for them all

Yaz was commenting on Edens videos and reposting her Halloween transitions so I presume all is well again.
Yaz only started following Eden again straight after it was discussed on here. Eden doesn’t follow her.

Reactions: 15
If she wanted to move away, she would have to ask the permission of the dad. The dad is able to block the move. Hence why she’ll be buying her own house in Wales. That’s if Lee is sensible enough… and has a good lawyer. (Call me, Lee)

Reactions: 11
I reckon another air bnb in wales. She's sick of association with BVden so is bleeping off back to be nearer Lee, so she can palm wolf off more conveniently and continue doing her tit make up on live

Reactions: 7
I missed a few chapters and now I’m lost. Do we know why Eden & Yaz have fallen out? Is any of the rest of the family involved too??

Reactions: 2
She said on live this morning she wants to have a girl called 'Dusty Hadfield' so has plans on having another kid with Lee I guess 🤷🏻

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
She said on live this morning she wants to have a girl called 'Dusty Hadfield' so has plans on having another kid with Lee I guess 🤷🏻
Hmmm, i know of someone who was married, had a child with him, got divorced, found a new partner, had a baby with him - and wanted to give the baby her married name rather than the name of the baby’s father. I wouldn’t put that past her!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
There's a girl on tiktok who even though she was no longer with her baby dad, she said that she would always want to make sure her daughter had a full sibling so her and her ex agreed they would have another together even if they wasn't actually in a relationship together. This happened but as you can imagine tit went to pot as soon as the man got into a relationship after getting her pregnant for the 2nd time even though they planned this and wasn't in a relationship with each other when making baby number 2 😂
I can see Yaz being just as deluded as the above person and not wanting a relationship with him but to still have his kids

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Or it might be that she has no desire to change her name or get remarried. Or she just says this tit to deflect that she allowed a child’s app to ruin her marriage.

Crazy part is she could have still had the exact same TikTok career she’s always had by never leaving Wales because she rarely seems to do anything that requires her to travel. She didn’t have to become obsessed with Dan Sragg, she didn’t have to drag her child around to different places and give him no stability.

Dusty just reminds me of the likes of CLA and Gemzino on live calling people "DUSTY GALS"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just seen the video on Caspers page pointing out "Lee" is back in her tiktok bio.. went and had a look on insta and his name is back on there too. Someone commented saying they wondered if this is why the ugly sisters have fallen out with her ..

I'll see myself out after this comment 😂 but i hope they are backtogether and she goes back to being more like she was a year ago before she turned into a clone of her hole sister

• Haha
Just seen the video on Caspers page pointing out "Lee" is back in her tiktok bio.. went and had a look on insta and his name is back on there too. Someone commented saying they wondered if this is why the ugly sisters have fallen out with her ..

I'll see myself out after this comment 😂 but i hope they are backtogether and she goes back to being more like she was a year ago before she turned into a clone of her hole sister
suprisingly I hope they stay together too. Cos he’s good for her and she’s tolerable when she’s at home with Lee and Wolf.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.