Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always think everyone is jealous of her. What exactly are we supposed to be jealous of Yaz??? You're:
Unstable marriage
Unstable home life
No place to call a home
Living in other people's b&b homes
You and you're child living out suitcases
You're child not even getting chance to sleep his his actual bedroom at his dad's home
Dysfunctional family
Rasist enabler
Incontinent.........
The list is ENDLESS
Name me one thing I can be jealous of please

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Whilst she’s at it can she take on board the haircut that she’s about 15 years overdue for

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That post of Yas getting Wolf to repeat what he said on camera 🤢
Exactly what Eden does when she's living her best life in Tescos. Holds the camera up her nostrils and asks the random to repeat what they said. Boke.

Reactions: 14
That post of Yas getting Wolf to repeat what he said on camera 🤢
Exactly what Eden does when she's living her best life in Tescos. Holds the camera up her nostrils and asks the random to repeat what they said. Boke.
As if a 3 year old even has a concept of what “happy” actually means.

She also definitely used crying in her sons face to make her sisters feel bad after they all unfollowed each other.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Why have Cinders and the ugly sisters fallen out?
I’ve missed an episode lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As if a 3 year old even has a concept of what “happy” actually means.

She also definitely used crying in her sons face to make her sisters feel bad after they all unfollowed each other.
Yaz was commenting on Edens videos and reposting her Halloween transitions so I presume all is well again.

Again Yaz, nobody bleeping cares!
That’s creased me that has. “Will not engage in false narratives” alright Kim K calm down. She’ll be back to addressing trolls in her next live and posting videos of her crying in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yaz is live and is manic af trying to push the ‘IM SO HAPPY’ vibe

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Cancelled her cruise at Christmas because its too much for Wolf all the travelling….pity she never thought about that when she spent the best part of this year back & forth to Kent to hang out her sisters arse & taking him away from his dad!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Even in the darkest days!! Whilst sat in her mortgage free warm home, money in the bank and son and food in cupboards. Ive met more positive homless people. Get a grip. God she is insufferable.

Reactions: 20
She is proper hyper. Also, someone commented saying “why you hiding your divorce from social media” they got muted and blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s on about buying another house in wales. She was leaving him less then a year ago

Reactions: 2
She’s on about buying another house in wales. She was leaving him less then a year ago
Surely they wouldn't be moving houses after all the work Lee has put into building those Koi ponds, or does she mean buying herself a house??

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.