Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I’ve just seen the video of her crying to wolf! That is disgusting IMO!! It’s all for content.

Reactions: 6
Is this the fall out from Eden ruining yazs career? Can't say I'm surprised. Yas actually tries hard and Eden just walks about like she's the queen embarrassing her entire family not caring if it affects them.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
So she’s throwing her toys out her pram and having a literal meltdown because she’s fallen out with her sister? Jesus bleeping Christ 😂😂

Wow I’ve just seen the video of her crying to wolf! That is disgusting IMO!! It’s all for content.
Just watched that. What the duck. Why would you set up a camera to show you crying to your son. Pull your head out of your arse, Yaz.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
What’s yas insta story about? Big life changes and she can’t beat herself up forever? I don’t follow her tiktoks, can anyone update me pleaseeee

I remember the last time she went to Lanzarote with Lee they were celebrating something big with champagne. Never said what it was she click baits everything

Reactions: 3
What’s yas insta story about? Big life changes and she can’t beat herself up forever? I don’t follow her tiktoks, can anyone update me pleaseeee
Nothing to update on. As per usual it’s the vague TikTok’s of her crying and saying she’s going through something huge and she’s sooo strong blah blah.

Reactions: 3
Ummmm wtf is this? Making your child repeat just so you can record it and post it on tiktok to boost your ego? It’s so bleeping weird! Why is your first thought ‘omg say it again so I can post it and show what a good mum I am’

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ummmm wtf is this? Making your child repeat just so you can record it and post it on tiktok to boost your ego? It’s so bleeping weird! Why is your first thought ‘omg say it again so I can post it and show what a good mum I am’
bleeping weird.

I used to really like her but she has serious issues. She's very manipulative and it's clear as day with her crying videos and crying to wolf and setting this up..

Go cook your son a home cooked meal & play with him for once

Reactions: 14
I know Yaz likes to think that we are all jealous of her wonderful amazing life but the fact of the matter is she comes across as sad and lonely, the shopping trips, make-up and free stuff she gets doesn't make up for the fact that she seems like she has no one, and its gonna get worse when wolf goes to school! I honestly wouldn't swap her life for a million pounds, shopping and opening packages must become boring as duck when you're doing it every day and alone!

Reactions: 16
Yas, you look tit without make up aswell. Take on board the 'using your child for views' comments?
Oh right, you won't do that because it makes you money 👍🏻. You only care about your looks. Her and eden are exactly the same.

Reactions: 7
Yas, you look tit without make up aswell. Take on board the 'using your child for views' comments?
Oh right, you won't do that because it makes you money 👍🏻. You only care about your looks. Her and eden are exactly the same.
I love how everything we say is lies and we’re trolls… until we say something she wants to hear.

Reactions: 9
Had to get a suitcase in the video at bottom of stairs. Poor boy living out of suitcases

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.