Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he’s asked for a divorce and called her out after a month away from her lol
I didn't really follow this whole situation, has she ever made reference to why they split? Was it just a trial thing hence the always going to wales which now seems to of stopped.

She never said. She just did the podcast with Eden and said 10 years is a long time even though they’ve only been together 8 years. She said they’re not currently living together but are the best parents to Wolf basically. Then anytime anyone asked she would either block them or say she’s never commenting on it and it’s noones business basically. She’s never taken her rings off though but he has and when he repainted living room he removed wedding photos ..

Reactions: 6
She never said. She just did the podcast with Eden and said 10 years is a long time even though they’ve only been together 8 years. She said they’re not currently living together but are the best parents to Wolf basically. Then anytime anyone asked she would either block them or say she’s never commenting on it and it’s noones business basically. She’s never taken her rings off though but he has and when he repainted living room he removed wedding photos ..
We love you Lee! Send her back to the tit shed where she deserves to be 😂. With her rotten family. He could do so much better than this spiteful lot. I hope he finds someone genuine one day

Reactions: 18
We love you Lee! Send her back to the tit shed where she deserves to be 😂. With her rotten family. He could do so much better than this spiteful lot. I hope he finds someone genuine one day

I see a potential thread suggestion there 👀
“We love you, Lee! Send her back to the tit shed where she deserves to be!”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone seen her video with wolf where she’s basically holding him and crying in his face. “Always show up”. All for it been ok that kids see you cry sometimes but that video shocked me a bit.

Reactions: 12
Anyone seen her video with wolf where she’s basically holding him and crying in his face. “Always show up”. All for it been ok that kids see you cry sometimes but that video shocked me a bit.
I thought the same. I’m not a robot and my kids have seen me cry but to put on tears and have him in the video for social media. She’s at a new low

Can someone let Yaz know that she doesn’t have to set her phone up everytime she has a cry?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What a bizarre parenting choice that was. Like, we’ve all (well, maybe all) cried in front of our kids at one time or another, and I agree that it’s a good way to show them that it’s ok to show emotions, but to film you crying in their face?! It’s a new low, and disgustingly exploitive

What the actual hell. Shes mental. Suddenly feeling sad, quick.. grab the camera and your child?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She’s as much as a piece of tit as Eden, she just hides it better. Dragged her son around to different places for months, separated him from his dad. Moved to Kent and did nothing for her career that she couldn’t have done staying in Wales. Using someone’s suicide as content. Using someone’s r*pe story.

The purposely dancing to song with N in it with her gums on full show thinking it was a great clap back and now filming herself crying in Wolfs face. Piece of utter tit.

She thought Lee would wait around for her to decide and the man rightly just moved on with his life and she tit herself - and how she can’t undo the damage she caused.

Reactions: 27
She’s such a bleeping actress honest to god! I hope Lee sees this bollocks and gets his head checked. He’s a respectable tattoo artist who’s well known in the industry. Surely the people and his friends around him are telling him how much of a mug he looks?! Get rid of her and get that child away from her.

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again 😂 the crying and recording 🙈 it honestly drives me insaneeeee.
Yes, my kids have seen me cry plenty of times! I do try to hide it but honestly they just seem to KNOW! 😂 but crying (more than likely forced) on purpose in front of your kid like that is a new low, even for a harvtrashian. And recording!! Clearly, as everything is, all for content. Get a life!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s as much as a piece of tit as Eden, she just hides it better. Dragged her son around to different places for months, separated him from his dad. Moved to Kent and did nothing for her career that she couldn’t have done staying in Wales. Using someone’s suicide as content. Using someone’s r*pe story.

The purposely dancing to song with N in it with her gums on full show thinking it was a great clap back and now filming herself crying in Wolfs face. Piece of utter tit.

She thought Lee would wait around for her to decide and the man rightly just moved on with his life and she tit herself - and how she can’t undo the damage she caused.
I've always thought Yaz was just as bad as Eden, the only difference is Yaz plays the game a bit better, Where as Eden will just blurt things out, Yaz is more calculated, but when you live your entire life online one day the mask will eventually slip, and hopefully this is what's happening!

Reactions: 10
Do you know what gets me! People that call this a job, creating “content” for TikTok?! & then film themselves crying because the “trolls” called them out on their bullshit & how it affects their mental health & how no one else understands what they are going through!

Do you know what kills my mental health?! Watching people take their last breath before my very eyes with no loved ones by their side, having patients & their families verbally/physically abuse me almost every day, being so physically & mentally drained from being short staffed yet again!

& then I come home to my children who I have to act like none of the above happened!

They wouldn’t know what it is to do an honest days work, TikTok won’t be around forever! Be interesting to see where they all are 5 years from now!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder if she’s crying because her thread doesn’t move as quickly as her sisters or because lloyd won’t leave Eden lol

• Haha
Nahhhh the fact she’s staged beefing infront of her child is weird. I don’t understand. I have BPD, severe depression and CPTSD, I watched my baby nearly die in December… not once did I film myself crying. I try not to cry infront of the kids, not because I don’t want them to see me cry but because it upsets them. Never mind setting up a ring light and a tripod 🥴
---
Just like the other one, if your mental health is suffering GO TO THE DOCTORS.

• Heart
Wtf that is so weird. So Eden and yaz and Freya and yaz no longer follow eachother yet Eden is back following Lee after slagging him off? Weird family

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.