Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope she isn’t invited to the PLT event with GK Barry that would show what they now think of her 😂

Reactions: 1
Why she talking like that, as though she’s out of breath 🙄 does she think it makes her sound more vulnerable? Can’t stand her, acting as though she has weight of the world on her shoulders!

Reactions: 10
Why is she ripping at her hair with that brush, it’s so matter and tangled and she’s just hacking at it. So vile to watch.
Her hair is so grim, so dead and just plaited or on the top like Marge Simpson looks ridiculous

Reactions: 8
I wonder if her local uber delivery bloke has been in an accident with her life if short comments. Shes struggling after making 2 home cooked meals for her son for the first time in 3 years last week so needs some time out to get over it ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why she talking like that, as though she’s out of breath 🙄 does she think it makes her sound more vulnerable? Can’t stand her, acting as though she has weight of the world on her shoulders!
She’s doing what Eden does, they do this thing after they’ve fucked up when they post their “vulnerable” videos, where they speak all softly and act anxious. But then when she’s sat in her car acting like a gangster, it all seems to change.

Lee went away for a month and she’s acted like this for a few weeks now. On about her mental health and hinting to something happening. Much like when Lloyd goes out and big Eed posts depressing TikTok’s when he dares leave her side. I guarantee she’s been messaging Lee guilt tripping him because she’s had to look after Wolf by herself. She doesn’t like the fact he’s gone away for a month doing something HE wants to do. But it’s been okay for her to take Wolf away from his Dad for months and months on end.

Reactions: 11
Ooo she’s defo has a telling off after just watching her latest video. I can’t understand why Eden was called Marge Simpson. I’ve never seen a closer look a like than Yaz when she throws her hair up on top of her head. It’s so ratty.

Reactions: 8
Can i just say, how lovely it is to see Lees instagram vids with wolf, what a lovely time they are both having ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is all I think when I see Yaz
All 3 of the Harvey sisters look like they smell.

All 3.

Like they don’t shower.

I know they do because I’ve seen videos of them out of the shower but they look like they smell.

And I don’t know why.

Reactions: 12
Do you think Wolf has more of a Welsh accent because Lee is the one who communicates most with him? Or am I barking up the wrong tree with this?

Reactions: 11
Do you think Wolf has more of a Welsh accent because Lee is the one who communicates most with him? Or am I barking up the wrong tree with this?
I did think this. My friends have a baby, mums english, dads Welsh. They live in Wales but because mum is around more (stay at home mum), their daughter has an english accent.

Reactions: 5
I may be wrong but most of her TikTok’s look like she’s in wales, so is she back living there?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.