Yaz Hadfield #4 Come on Lee, it’s time to spill the tea on Gums McGee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she can smile when she sees the number of people in the live! The cynic in me now believes this is all for increased engagement. She is baiting. I’m calling it now…an emotional reconciliation in a few weeks.
I don’t know … I think the Harvey’s are fucked up giants but to fake a separation for views? I’m not sure even Yaz would sink that low.

I think the separation is real, I’ve been saying for ages that their marriage looks rocky. If they reconcile it’s because she’ll realise her life in Kent isn’t as good as she thought it would be.

Reactions: 19
I’m not sure, she’s been a mess for weeks. If she is acting then she deserves the engagement because she’s good at it
---

What was she referring to, do we know?
Maybe referring to the person who shared the message from Lee saying Yaz left him

Reactions: 4
God damn, I always end up missing the tea and crying on live!
---
As if she just asked Holly to order her a coffee 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m not her biggest fan BUT I don’t understand why everyone feels she has to come out and announce it. Why everyone is blaming her for it too? We’ve never seen Lee at his worst, because she wouldn’t show it. The whole spragg thing was nothing. Also, he went to Japan, did he cheat? There’s so many things that could have happened. Just wait until she posts about it. and back to hating I go 😂
but if we did that, this forum would be well boring.

it’s the baiting for me, she might claim privacy, but she’s been hinting and making money from it for weeks. So yes, we are absolutely gonna talk about it

Reactions: 12
She wants it discussed aslong as you're in favour of yaz. If not, you're invading her privacy 😂

Reactions: 13
She’s so contradictory. They are figuring out where they want a permanent base but then she said she moved everything out in bin bags.

And she’s even lying to herself saying Wolf is having the time of his life. Ok love.

And her saying she didn’t want people’s money. But where does your TikTok shop wage come from Yaz??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s so contradictory. They are figuring out where they want a permanent base but then she said she moved everything out in bin bags.

And she’s even lying to herself saying Wolf is having the time of his life. Ok love.

And her saying she didn’t want people’s money. But where does your TikTok shop wage come from Yaz??
Probably just buying a second home!

Now lees too thick to realise he's not messaging a friend when he replied to that person 💀 he's not a child, he knew what he was doing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saying Lee has so many people in his dms asking him out. Is someone jealous 😂

We'll never find her on a red carpet apparently.

Lee doesn't understand dms. If I didn't understand them I wouldn't tell them my wife has left me 🤣
---
She's just sworn on Wolf's life she's never coming on here unless she's in danger 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She replied directly to tattle with that parrot post not long ago but she hasn't read it in months. And she swears on her child she won't read it again unless she's in danger? The lies for me. And dragging your child into it 😳 wow

Reactions: 17
I’m not her biggest fan BUT I don’t understand why everyone feels she has to come out and announce it. Why everyone is blaming her for it too? We’ve never seen Lee at his worst, because she wouldn’t show it. The whole spragg thing was nothing. Also, he went to Japan, did he cheat? There’s so many things that could have happened. Just wait until she posts about it. and back to hating I go 😂
Comments like this are annoying. She’s done nothing but drop hints, she’s done the Facebook equivalent of checking in at hospital and then getting annoyed at people asking her about it. It comes across as manipulative and calculating. Just announce it or stop dropping hints and move on otherwise you’re doing it for attention.

The whole Spragg thing wasn’t “nothing”. I think it’s understandable to not feel comfortable with your partner having a new friend of the opposite sex and then them talking for hours every day when that person has a known history of cheating. If that wouldn’t bother you then cool but you can’t apply your boundaries as the norm and expect everyone to accept them.

I think Lee was wrong for posting their argument. 100%. I’ve also not discussed her cheating rumours as I’ve not seen anything factual that they are based on.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Holly has actually had to collect the coffee and deliver it to her... Are you shitting me?! 😂😂 I thought she would just deliveroo it.

Ok my bad it was delivered. The way Holly said order on the way I thought she was collecting it herself

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

They're so religious they're peddaling shite on a Sunday not just any Sunday but Easter when Jesus rose from the dead.

Reactions: 9
Great my comment doxxed! 🤦‍♀️😂

Worst thing is I wasn’t even the one who put it on tik tok! 🫠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.