Yaz Hadfield #4 Come on Lee, it’s time to spill the tea on Gums McGee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t understand why my mum broke up with my dad, because he was a good man that looked after us but it’s not always enough is it?

Reactions: 7
Yaz we know you read here religiously but take wolf off social media he will grow up already with videos of his dad accusing his mum of cheating the. She does no favours with actually helping the boys, if he had speech issues then address them privately than posting him on tiktok- we had mt little brother have intense speech and language therapy because he was Awful and it helped so well. We also addressed abu health issues quicker than slag his dad off online - the whole wolf will see his dad is weird it’s embarrassing to end a relationship at all it’s brave and a huge Steo but your using it for content which is sick
It’s real life and you have to live it and we would respect you so much more for showing. A real mum who is separating but also trying to make it work

Reactions: 11
Nice Easter video of yaz holding Wolf for a kiss while he's clearly trying to get away from her 😂 so cute 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yaz and Freya are definitely not that close, they both seem to prefer Eden. They’ve even implied themselves their relationship isn’t that great, Freya didn’t go to Yaz’s wedding, Yaz got in a physical fight with Freya when she was pregnant etc..
Yaz just thinks the grass is greener over in Kent, and it will all of a sudden heal her mental health.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She’s cried so many times about going back to Wales and leaving her family, she clearly doesn’t realise she is going to feel much more lonely in Kent once the dust settles. When you visit and get lots of attention it’s purely that Yaz.. because you are a visitor. Your sisters have their own families now, and no grown adult wants to be with their parents 24/7… so when wolfs with lee, and you’re in you air bnb alone. Will you still think it was worth breaking up the family you had made? Maybe one thing she hasn’t learnt as a grown arse 30 year old, is that your real family is important but the one you create is the priority.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She said she’s hired an air b and b for a month whilst she looks for a place either in Kent or wales. I missed the sentences before that presumably explained why… anyone see?

Reactions: 5
On live right now.. saying she’s renting an air bnb for a month whilst she looks for house either in Kent, or in Wales?! (There’s no way she’s going to choose to live in Wales surely that’s a lie) She’s still wearing her wedding rings maybe, not sure if they’re the same but also no idea if the camera is flipped or whatever.

I think she needs time offline, she’s already in tears and seems to definitely be having a tough time.

Reactions: 14
On live saying a person from tattle life invaded her privacy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
just caught most of the crying in the live….wedding rings still on but heavily hinting they are not together. I don’t understand why you wouldn’t just clarify the facts so everyone can move on….! Blaming tattle life and an invasion of privacy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not her biggest fan BUT I don’t understand why everyone feels she has to come out and announce it. Why everyone is blaming her for it too? We’ve never seen Lee at his worst, because she wouldn’t show it. The whole spragg thing was nothing. Also, he went to Japan, did he cheat? There’s so many things that could have happened. Just wait until she posts about it. and back to hating I go 😂

Funny how she can smile when she sees the number of people in the live! The cynic in me now believes this is all for increased engagement. She is baiting. I’m calling it now…an emotional reconciliation in a few weeks.

Reactions: 22
just caught most of the crying in the live….wedding rings still on but heavily hinting they are not together. I don’t understand why you wouldn’t just clarify the facts so everyone can move on….! Blaming tattle life and an invasion of privacy
She's not clearing it up after seeing these likes and views. Cheered her up didn't it 😅

Reactions: 4
Funny how she can smile when she sees the number of people in the live! The cynic in me now believes this is all for increased engagement. She is baiting. I’m calling it now…an emotional reconciliation in a few weeks.
I’m not sure, she’s been a mess for weeks. If she is acting then she deserves the engagement because she’s good at it
---
On live saying a person from tattle life invaded her privacy!!!
What was she referring to, do we know?

Reactions: 2
noticed a few days back when she posted who she was thankful for, she didn’t post about Holly? Wondering if anything has gone on there?

• Haha
Nobody invaded her personal life. Someone messaged her husband and he willingly without even being prompted to talk about it, said she’d left him. Yes they shared it and maybe that’s wrong but she shares her whole life online and has been hinting at things for attention for weeks. I know I keep saying it but needs to come offline for a while!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.