Yaz Hadfield #4 Come on Lee, it’s time to spill the tea on Gums McGee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Wolf is still on Social Media… And how bleeping stupid does she look still having to video herself saying please/thank you while staring into the camera 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Still has the comments turned off on her videos……
Is it just me or does Wolf really seem unable to string a sentence together or even pronounce words properly?
Yes I know he is still very young but surely by now he should be a little more advanced than he is and definitely spending some time with children his own age at pre school.

Reactions: 21
Still has the comments turned off on her videos……
Is it just me or does Wolf really seem unable to string a sentence together or even pronounce words properly?
Yes I know he is still very young but surely by now he should be a little more advanced than he is and definitely spending some time with children his own age at pre school.
To be honest this really varies with every child. My son and I know sooo many other little kids who spoke “properly” much later on. It’s not uncommon and it’s also not a cause for concern at wolfs age really as long as he’s trying to talk. That’s the reality, not what’s on the internet. 🫶🏼 (I agree about pre school though, but again I know many mums who don’t want to send them to pre school. But I think because of her job and constant back and forth pre school would be best for him for some consistency at least somewhere in his little life)

Reactions: 7
Guys don’t you feel it’s off that ‘mumsy’ is what Lloyd calls his mum 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just another day of wolf getting dragged around a shopping centre

• Sad
Reactions: 17
When he didn't like yaz and Dan being friends...👀👀
---
They've been going out since she was 22

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she’s going to address the situation for a good while, it’s making people check her page isn’t it to see if anything is being said so it’s all content.
When it does happen there will no doubt be a montage of her crying pictures and how she was so happy, and special thanks to her parents, sisters and BROTHER IN LAW for being so supportive

Reactions: 17
Yaz I’ll address you mother to mother. If you cared about that little boy he would never be on socials to begin with. First point. Second point is it doesn’t matter how many times you say - we see seconds out of your day… THEY TAKE HOURS TO EDIT. We see seconds yes but he’s being ignored for hours while you edit these videos.
Also you know you’re the universes best mother… ok hun you keep telling yourself that. I would never ever admit to being the best mum in the world because I am not. No one can be perfect we all make mistakes but it is what we do to make up the bad thata as counts.
Taking him abroad when he should be in his own bed in wales, dragging him to restaurants at 8pm odd at night, dragging him round Superdrug’s and boots and newlook is not enriching his life what so ever.
Also don’t you find it sad that you are spinning this whole narrative for financial gain… and still not have addressed the elephant in the room.
---
Now I don’t think you’re a terrible mother.. but I do think you need to fix up as a parent and start putting that little boy first rather than your social media platform.
---
Another point to add, no amount of showing us proof will make me feel any different. The point is we are not perfect muvas here but do you not find it quite concerning thag you adapt your parenting to appease a group of mothers showing concern for your child… but not for his benefit.. but to prove something to us? Is that not concerning.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.