Yaz Hadfield #4 Come on Lee, it’s time to spill the tea on Gums McGee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly, whhhaaaa the last 4 pages or so! This group has never been about “gossip”, it’s brings the receipts. No sooner can you say Mumsie123 and pow! All because some said they liked Lee - I smell jealousy.

Anyway, back to why (I hope) we are all here.
Yaz said recently she knows toktok won’t last forever and she will eventually achieve her dream and open her bridal shop….
Now, I cynically think going after 1/2 the value of the house is how she’s going to do that.

Reactions: 19
I'm pretty sure the majority of people commenting on your tit parenting are actually mothers Yaz.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
See im also not keen on lee i think there both as bad as each other .like lee used to be all over eden hes done other stuff as well .not to mention the way he acted in france .it wasnt just dan sayibg the stuff it was chloe as well .how she never saw her friends .i dont like yaz either and i think shes just as bad
chloe will do anything dan tells her to be fair, dan is going to try and defect coz he was messaging yaz and eden before that, sprag is scum, chloe is a door matt, one messed up bunch
---
I like tiktok and I like the fact babies have been born through ivf. People get married etc its like a reality soap opera. Its fun.
But this is how the yaz situation seems. If you're an older person who's seen life and experienced crappy men.

Lee likes yaz doing the social media thing as it benefits him financially. When it suits him.
Theres no way he could afford the pond, the japan hols and all his other interests without her financial support. Shes way more successful than him. Shes also very giving it seems. Shes a toktok star its her job. Sometimes it takes over her life. But shes earning. Maybe shes earned enough to finally leave him? I hope so.

Thats where his jealous ego kicks in….her tiktok wealth. Shes in control.
He doesn't like that. But he's ok to be able to gain from her financially. Double standards.
I mean who would take away a childs outdoor play area for their own interests? He comes across as a very selfish little man. He also seems very detached when with wolf. Have you ever lived with a man who demands to be the centre of attention all times? Its draining. How yaz as still kept a sense of identity is amazing.
How many times has she done lives covering whats actually going on. Its hard to put a face on. If so shes done well.

Lee acts like a spoilt brat it seems. When it comes to the point yaz has enough he pulls out his crushing ptsd or some other underlying undiscovered affliction. I put money on it he makes her feel worthless for what shes achieved. Pure control and jealousy. Ive Been there.

As for yaz getting closer to other men, thats a byproduct of how he makes her feel. Not a correct thing to do, but she possibly craves affection rather than him stroking his prized fish. Im sure theres a long line of real men willing to treat her well. Shes absolutely beautiful and a total waste on him. He treats her the way he does to keep her trapped. Hope she can see this now. Ive thought it for a long time. Shes young and hes using her for his own gain. When gone hell put the tears on. You watch soon it will turn to anger and blackmail. Hes just that type. Humiliates her into submission.
I hope she stays away. Sorts her life out and goes forward. Wolf needs stability.

Not a fan of sprag but I can understand what he said. He probably made her laugh. Lee cant anymore. Thats when it was game over.
Best of luck yaz.
someone wasted 50p on this head to make this comment 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Back to the actual facts of what we can see, why has she uploaded half a get ready with me and said if you hate me stay until the end and then not uploaded the second but. Is she shutting herself about addressing the rumours and won’t upload it ??? Or she’s click baiting from the way this has kicked off past few days

Reactions: 9
Oh I seee why she suddenly wants to take wolf off socials. Because lee was posting and people were loving his content with wolf. 'Me and lee will come to some agreement to take him off socials'. It's very much giving she doesn't want lee to post him 😐 wants lee private. Wants lee silent. She's bitter that lee gets nice messages and comments.

Reactions: 33
I think Yaz is now taking Wolf off tiktok because she can't control the narrative on Lee's page, she's basically splashed that kid over social media his whole life, and now all of a sudden she wants to protect him! bullshit, as someone else has said, people are commenting on how much fun wolf is having with his dad and Yaz is jealous, in a way she is using the little boy to get at lee!!

Reactions: 36
Not caught up but her recent vid - I literally cannot make out what the kid is saying but whatever it is has she told him to say it cos her mouth is miming at the same time??

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Watching her open that lash box drove me crazy. She needs to lay off them red bulls they are bleeping her up

I think Yaz is now taking Wolf off tiktok because she can't control the narrative on Lee's page, she's basically splashed that kid over social media his whole life, and now all of a sudden she wants to protect him! bullshit, as someone else has said, people are commenting on how much fun wolf is having with his dad and Yaz is jealous, in a way she is using the little boy to get at lee!!
Yes!! I thought that as soon as she said they are going to make an agreement to not share him

Reactions: 6
I think it’s hilarious she slyly addresses things that are said on tattle in every video or live she posts 😂😂

Reactions: 17
That's a really good point. I wouldn't put it past yaz

Firstly, whhhaaaa the last 4 pages or so! This group has never been about “gossip”, it’s brings the receipts. No sooner can you say Mumsie123 and pow! All because some said they liked Lee - I smell jealousy.

Anyway, back to why (I hope) we are all here.
Yaz said recently she knows toktok won’t last forever and she will eventually achieve her dream and open her bridal shop….
Now, I cynically think going after 1/2 the value of the house is how she’s going to do that.
That’s not a bad idea!
---
I think it’s hilarious she slyly addresses things that are said on tattle in every video or live she posts 😂😂
They all seem to do it, it’s like tattle bingo!

Oh I seee why she suddenly wants to take wolf off socials. Because lee was posting and people were loving his content with wolf. 'Me and lee will come to some agreement to take him off socials'. It's very much giving she doesn't want lee to post him 😐 wants lee private. Wants lee silent. She's bitter that lee gets nice messages and comments.
But Lee is the abusive controlling one remember?

If she's that bothered about being judged as a mummy cos she thinks she the best mummy in the universe 🙄🙄 why does she need to think about taking him off socials? Just do it you clown.

Reactions: 11
If she's that bothered about being judged as a mummy cos she thinks she the best mummy in the universe 🙄🙄 why does she need to think about taking him off socials? Just do it you clown.
Exactly! Taking him off “soon” whilst parading him in front of the camera. Sell your soul to social media, do not sell your child’s

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.