Yaz and Ash/Magical Day Apparel - Yaz and Cash pulling the sick/ not sick to get to DLP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spotted then walking into Magic Kingdom today. They are still going to parks.
Scumbags.

So much for giving a tit about their business.

Enjoy the magic kingdom whilst your magic jumper business collapses. I'm sure Daddy has a Rolex or two you can flog for some cash Ash!

Reactions: 12
No they weren’t vlogging at the time I saw them. They didn’t look too happy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
They did very quick PR crisis management and if you think, their Magic Day apparel is worth more than their YouTube channel and socials so to delete their channel was the better option to limit the damage.

However, the damage is done on their brand and I don't know if it will recover...
This.

If they pull there faces from Magical Day they will survive, IMO. Magical Day has a far bigger following.

If Yaz and Ash were just promoters for Magical Day and not the owners, they would have definitely been sacked. It looks to me like they have sacked themselves from being the faces.... and rightly so. They shouldn't let their dreams of being Disney Famous sink the brand they've built (however shiddy it may be!)

Personally, I wouldn't feel good seeing them lose their livelihood. But the self indulgent vlogging should end. They were never hear to inform, only brag.

Reactions: 7
This.

If they pull there faces from Magical Day they will survive, IMO. Magical Day has a far bigger following.

If Yaz and Ash were just promoters for Magical Day and not the owners, they would have definitely been sacked. It looks to me like they have sacked themselves from being the faces.... and rightly so. They shouldn't let their dreams of being Disney Famous sink the brand they've built (however shiddy it may be!)

Personally, I wouldn't feel good seeing them lose their livelihood. But the self indulgent vlogging should end. They were never hear to inform, only brag.
I doubt the brand will survive now if I'm honest. Before all this came out not many people knew they owned Magical Day Apparel. And The people buying from them and supporting them have either been blocked, or they've cut Yaz and Ash off on principle and will never buy from them again.

If their attitude is 'give us your money, buy our stuff, support our shop, but unless you agree with us all the time, we are going to block you ' not many people will support a business like that ; let alone the people behind it.

Deleting the about me section, with the hope people won't realising that it's bring run by them, with the hopes of selling a few more shirts, before coming out and apologising for disregarding their already established loyal customers, is abit messed up to me.

Apologise and fix the relationship with those who supported you for years! Rather than forget about those lot and try and make new ones...

Reactions: 12
I doubt the brand will survive now if I'm honest. Before all this came out not many people knew they owned Magical Day Apparel. And The people buying from them and supporting them have either been blocked, or they've cut Yaz and Ash off on principle and will never buy from them again.

If their attitude is 'give us your money, buy our stuff, support our shop, but unless you agree with us all the time, we are going to block you ' not many people will support a business like that ; let alone the people behind it.

Deleting the about me section, with the hope people won't realising that it's bring run by them, with the hopes of selling a few more shirts, before coming out and apologising for disregarding their already established loyal customers, is abit messed up to me.

Apologise and fix the relationship with those who supported you for years! Rather than forget about those lot and try and make new ones...
Agree with all of the above. I would never shop with them again.

However, they have 25.7k followers on Instagram and I doubt even half of those are now hatewatching. Unfortunately, not everyone shares our morals or care.
I think they won't lose casual customers but definitely long standing customers. I don't think they really care what people think either way, they've made that clear!

Reactions: 6

Nothing is ever deleted off the internet!

Reactions: 4
yea I know but this looks like they’ve created some weird sort of competition page. I’ve never seen it before so think it might be recent.
I thought you meant that after I posted

I wonder if it's someone else as a lot of people could be searching for their insta 🤷‍♀️
Looks dodgy to me

Reactions: 1
yea I know but this looks like they’ve created some weird sort of competition page. I’ve never seen it before so think it might be recent.
They posted about this a while ago.
When they hosted their last competition a lot of "spam" accounts popped up, trying to scam the MD customers.
Sadly it happens a lot on instagram.

Wow they took down linked in quickly after I posted it here, I didn’t even post it as a negative thing, I was just commenting I didn’t realise Yaz has training and fashion experience!

I think it’s a rubbish thing they did but don’t want them to loose everything

Reactions: 5
That'll be a scam. Every competition I've entered on Instagram has these fake pages saying I've won and to send details etc. Then the real person puts up a story saying only I will contact the winner and to not give out your details.

Wow they took down linked in quickly after I posted it here, I didn’t even post it as a negative thing, I was just commenting I didn’t realise Yaz has training and fashion experience!

I think it’s a rubbish thing they did but don’t want them to loose everything
Thing is its all their own doing instead of doing a real apology that might have cut them some slack they run away i dont think there come back from this sadly

Actions have consequences they will have known what has happened was a massive possibility but they were so selfish that they though f it and just did it anyway.

• 2 weeks in croatia literally just to get into USA!
• 5 weeks (yes 5 weeks!!!) in Florida staying in god knows how many villas and hotels they are stopping at.

Think of the logistics, money and planning that went into this massive trip and stop feeling bad that they’ve had such a backlash. They deserve it the greedy sods.

people have mentioned on here that they can’t get over to see family in the states or their relationships have broken down because they can’t get to their partners over there. People need to wake up and stop feeling sorry for them. They knew what they were doing and unfortunately for them it’s ended in the worst possible way. I know I wouldn’t risk a business for a holiday that I could just be patient and wait to go on in the future.

Reactions: 16
is this old? Not seen it before when I’ve searched for them.View attachment 753276
This happens a lot at the minute. It won’t be to do with them. When a page runs a competition then fraudulent people open another page to try and trick people into thinking they’ve won the competition and all they have to do is hand over £10 for postage etc etc. Won’t be anything to do with Yaz and Ash.

Reactions: 3
Give it time and i think their channel will be up and running again, lots of people will tune in just to hate watch but they will turn off the comments, obviously they will hide the likes/dislikes but it's good to know that they'll be able to see all the (n)

I can see them doing a more in depth apology before they upload the Florida videos........too little too late.

The one thing that’s gone against them this time is that the rest of the Disney community/vlogging world have turned against them also. I can’t ever remember that happening before which is why they might find it harder to just see under the carpet.

mans im not surprised they’re still going to the parks, they won’t be getting back there any time soon with no business, income or top villas to fund their trip…make the most of it guys! Xx

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.