Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
I really like her and think she’s genuine but my god her selfies with the teeth and endless hooping in the garden! She doesn’t look that slim anymore, deffo not fat by any means but yeah I think she has gained a bit xx
She looked BIG in that video 🙈 either it was a really really bad angle or she’s packed some lbs on

Reactions: 1

Serg91

VIP Member
She's all for the gram.

Ps hope your first week was ok. I'm back on Monday after 13 months 😭
She is and it’s so sad. I feel sorry for Zac sometimes!

It was honestly so much better than I expected thank you! I was so nervous and emotional and Nursery drop off is so hard but will get there. Good luck to you! You’ll smash it xx

As if she #welldonemama about herself 😂😂
Does she ever dress Zac in nice clothes? He’s always in joggers and a sweatshirt. It’s so rare to see him in jeans or anything
To be fair my 2 year old boy lives in tracksuit sets or leggings and a hoodie. He’s a whirlwind and is on the go all the time, granted if we were going out somewhere I’d put him in something a bit nicer but most of the time he’s just in comfy clothes, He goes to nursery 3 mornings a week and the other 2 days I take him to soft play/the park/the forest

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
Yeah I wish someone would put her in her place

I remember following her years ago (before she was big) and she was talking about how they wanted to buy but couldn’t afford to save for a mortgage and admitted matt had like £11k worth of debt.. like wtf. How can he have that much debt at his age?!

Passthecake

Her engagement is so poor. She hardly gets an questions when she does those “Ask me
Anything” very few lines on her content as well, so she must be desperate.
I’m sorry, I’ve got to say it as well but she does not look good! I still have a fair bit of my baby weight to lose. But I don’t plaster myself and baby all over the internet half naked. I went swimming for the first time and guess what. Didn’t take a single photo of me and the baby!
I also find it so irritating that she says she doesn’t have time to do her hair and make up. Her husband is there a lot on the mornings. Mine leaves at 5am and I still have time to make myself look nice with a baby when we go out.
Exactly! My wee ones six months and I just time getting ready around her.
We went swimming first time and I took a photo of my husband with her but none of me. Often we just get on with it. I don't put any photos of my wee one on social media so any photos are for our own memories. Definitely don't have a phone in her face all day

Serg91

VIP Member
I cannot believe she sits down and has dinner with her living room looking like this. Let alone takes a photo for everyone to see. As soon as my son who is a similar age to Zac goes upstairs for his bath I tidy the living room ready for when we come back download. She is so lazy!

Attachments

mcgee

VIP Member
What does her husband do in hospitality industry?
Does she earn a good wage because I can't imagine he is earning big bucks. Paying off the money they spent is probably quite a large chunk too
Especially as they had a family holiday while she was off too.

Serg91

VIP Member
So glad she didn’t do another pouting, gunt flashing GRWM! Her “content” is all over the place. I hate how she talks to Zac, she just shouts when she talks to him. The rest of the time it sounds like she’s got something in her mouth. The way she speaks about her job as well, I’d be showing HR.
she’s so desperate to be an influencer and it isn’t going to happen.

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
Any see her breakfast the other day? That is all that’s wrong with SW. No wonder she’s gained weight after her wedding.
These posts make my teeth cringe 😩
How much sugar is there and that's for breakfast?
Same principle for the "treat plate" craze with SW - nothing like an extra 300-600 calorie sugar binge to finish your day!