Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heretoread19

I came to say this. It was almost like a brag to say “oh he shouldn’t be cutting these till 16 -22month he’s so advanced.” My son is about a month and a half younger than zak(I think) and he’s cutting 6 teeth all in one go. All 4 fangs and 2 molars but I’m not going round saying oh he shouldn’t be cutting those till he’s whatever age! Im just keeping him dosed up until it’s over so he’s not in pain anymore.
Snap! My son is about 3 weeks younger than Zak and cutting 3 on each side the poor thing (why do they not come 1 at a time!?!?)
He's constantly in pain and you can really tell but we are trying to help as much as possible not post on social media that he's cutting them before he should....

Reactions: 1

mcgee

VIP Member
At this point I’m starting to think she has a shopping/ spending addiction. She’s constantly buying stuff or looking to buy stuff. Now she wants to change the Christmas decorations so that’ll involve spending however much on new decs. Unless she’s posting well in advance in the hopes of getting new ones gifted (wouldn’t surprise me).

Her constant posting of what she has bought or planning to buy is just coming across as gloating. I don’t think they’ll have tonnes of disposable income to keep up with her spending habits so it’s probably put on credit cards or buy now pay later or bought for a post then returned like her clothes reels. It’s all to keep up appearances now she’s a “mumfluencer”.

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
Everything she does is cringe. Can’t say I miss the singing into work videos 😂 also surely she is at her before weight again now? View attachment 110576
I thought that the other day. Even when she was on her hen do in Spain or wherever she looks bigger, in her highlight there’s a a video of her dancing away.
She looked stunning on her wedding day il give her that!

So I stupidly got “influenced” by Yasmin and bought some of the leggings she did the cringy twerk pose in. Purely because she said they were “the most non-see-through leggings ever” and they were in the sale for Amazon Prime Day. Just had them delivered and honestly think Primark cheapy crap leggings are better quality. They are probably the MOST see-through leggings I’ve ever had. Returning straight away. Obviously Yas just doing it for the AFF royalties and can’t be serious because these are awful!!
Glad you’ve said this as was looking to get these, but I’ll pass now 😂

• Haha

Bernieb

I honestly don't see the point in a 'birthday party' for a two year old 🤣 just another thing for her to spend more money than needed on and just for the Instagram pics 🙄🤣

She's just fake and boring. A typical page that pretends her life is interesting and brilliant and her shit doesn't stink. Got a few followers a few years ago and now all her posts are JD 'I CAN'T COOK TO SAVE MY LIFE' Seasoning meals and rabbit teeth 'I like to pretend my life is amazing' selfies. 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Passthecake

I would have thought Kristen Bell would have people like Stacey Solomon and Mrs Hinch there, actual people that would be known, not some wannabe influencers.

When she was going on about first time she's left him, she's been out without him loads, not at night maybe but plenty.

Passthecake

FS we didn't buy Ed sheeran tickets for a reason just enjoy the concert and stop posting constantly. No one cares

Passthecake

Her stories this morning really annoyed me. She doesn’t realise how lucky she is! To cry over her lash appointment is pathetic. She has a lot of support. She also can’t make her mind up as to whether Zac is a good sleeper or not. She had the audacity to share something about babies sleeping. Yet all she does it moan about being tired, needing coffee etc. sleep deprivation comes with being a mum. Rant over lol
Exactly. I thought when I saw it something actually bad had happened then when she said lashes I was like FS get a grip. People are not sure if they can afford heating and food and she's getting on like that

Serg91

VIP Member
As if she #welldonemama about herself 😂😂
Does she ever dress Zac in nice clothes? He’s always in joggers and a sweatshirt. It’s so rare to see him in jeans or anything

• Haha