Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Serg91

VIP Member
My god. Could she she duck herself anymore?! She’s insufferable. She is constantly
Making out Zac is an inconvenience too.

Reactions: 1
Couldn’t be less influenced to buying the brace things she’s got in. She can hardly talk!!
also, just in…. SHE’S A MUM!!

That’s because she never wears them so has never gotten used to them🤣 I had them and spoke completely normal!

Yes! She will always do a post about how tired he is but then go “no but thankfully Matt woke up with him and gave me a lie in” almost every day…

I thought this. I skipped through them quickly as I seriously cannot stand her. She’s always so negative then a couple of days later comes on all positive about it. For example Zac’s sleeping. She’s tired because she doesn’t go to bed early and admits that and then her baby wakes up. Go bed earlier like most new parents! I do!
she really doesn’t realise how lucky she is. She’s barely alone with him. If her husband isn’t there. She’s at her parents with him or meeting for a coffee.
I don’t know why it triggers me how much she does on about coffee too 😂😂

When she talks about reducing her hours to 34 from 39 so he isn’t in nursery full time… I don’t understand? So does she mean she picks him up one hour earlier than closing each day? Cos I’d still call that full time if he’s there 5 days a week. Also, doesn’t her husband work shifts? I get they’re unreliable timing wise but surely he can pack a nursery bag, do drop off or pick up if it fits in with his shift patterns. Sounds very much like it’s all on her from what she’s said.

Bernieb

Omg she can't be for real she gets time away from zac all the time she's really trying to say she hasn't had a break since January

Serg91

VIP Member
Never put the sound on anyone’s stories but for some reason I chose to today and her voice is unbearable. Her house is also a tip
I can’t believe she’s showed her house in such a bloody state. She always says “oh if you can’t clean don’t worry etc” but she lives in a pig sty

Mimimad

I really like her and think she’s genuine but my god her selfies with the teeth and endless hooping in the garden! She doesn’t look that slim anymore, deffo not fat by any means but yeah I think she has gained a bit xx

mcgee

VIP Member
She posted a photo yesterday of Zac playing in the sandpit and he’s got his dummy in! Why does he needs the dummy if he’s playing.

Limoncello

Well that reel of the wall mural proves just exactly how much she filtered those RWL 'after' pictures.
I think the trousers she’s wearing in the reel are the ones she is wearing to work today 😱 they’re so see-through! She’ll be in trouble with hr! Surely she watched the reel?

Anyone else feel triggered by the fact she wrote “Matt’s Dad Birthday” in her calendar. Surely she would call him by his actual name seeing as he’s her father in law??? Baffled!
Not nearly as triggered as she is about blue ink! 🙄 I also can’t even with the fact she’s started a ‘content ideas’ plan that’s just off screen, she’s so cringe

Heretoread19

She said they are still paying off her last maternity leave and that’s why they won’t have baby number two yet. No wonder when she was spending willy nilly when she was off. Shows that all that spending was just smoke and mirrors which at the time would’ve been making new mums on maternity pay feel so shit that they couldn’t afford to buy stuff so often as she was.
What does her husband do in hospitality industry?
Does she earn a good wage because I can't imagine he is earning big bucks. Paying off the money they spent is probably quite a large chunk too

mcgee

VIP Member
Surprised she’s not too busy chewing on a tree to do this. Fuck me. What a chipmunk. Those two front teeth though. Wow. Haven’t ever seen anyone as ugly in my life
---

Not surprised she’s never smiled. Neither would I. State of her teeth. Disgusting
---

Fat chipmunk
---

She is so bloody ugly. Hopefully they give her braces and a black bin bag
---

Ok moustache. What’s happening dude
---

Could be shaving her huge tash?????
even doing her eyebrows she’s still doing that annoying pout

Serg91

VIP Member
Her engagement is so poor. She hardly gets an questions when she does those “Ask me
Anything” very few lines on her content as well, so she must be desperate.
I’m sorry, I’ve got to say it as well but she does not look good! I still have a fair bit of my baby weight to lose. But I don’t plaster myself and baby all over the internet half naked. I went swimming for the first time and guess what. Didn’t take a single photo of me and the baby!
I also find it so irritating that she says she doesn’t have time to do her hair and make up. Her husband is there a lot on the mornings. Mine leaves at 5am and I still have time to make myself look nice with a baby when we go out.

mcgee

VIP Member
Who even films them self crying?? Can hand on heart say when I'm upset, my first thought is not to get my phone out and film it
Can see her taking multiple takes and re-recording herself to get it “just right” for insta.