Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mab1994

Chatty Member
Her story has gone now. But it made her look thin. I have attached a photo of her in jeans and a black T-shirt. Which I think is clearly edited and then some screenshots from her pushchair reel where her body looks completely different.
Thank you. Absolutely filtered, if you are that insecure why not just focus and sort out yourself?

mummaboss

So I stupidly got “influenced” by Yasmin and bought some of the leggings she did the cringy twerk pose in. Purely because she said they were “the most non-see-through leggings ever” and they were in the sale for Amazon Prime Day. Just had them delivered and honestly think Primark cheapy crap leggings are better quality. They are probably the MOST see-through leggings I’ve ever had. Returning straight away. Obviously Yas just doing it for the AFF royalties and can’t be serious because these are awful!!

lavenderfield88

She looks awful as well. She really shouldn’t post such exposing pictures of herself. Also, what is that god awful chavvy necklace she had around her neck?
She’ll also give up on this soon like she always does. Who needs to post every single workout?!
Agreed

I also wouldn’t allow my 1 year old to eat chips and garlic bread from Pizza Hut as much as she does! They seem to be there constantly 🤣

Durandan94

I’d say that’s pretty good for a wedding! I had what you’d call a ‘normal’ wedding - uk venue, wedding and reception held in same place, 3 course meal for everyone and disco after, that was £20k 7 years ago! My friend is getting married this year and she’s having a really similar set up to me with similar numbers and it’s costing her £35k
Jesus Christ
I’d say that’s pretty good for a wedding! I had what you’d call a ‘normal’ wedding - uk venue, wedding and reception held in same place, 3 course meal for everyone and disco after, that was £20k 7 years ago! My friend is getting married this year and she’s having a really similar set up to me with similar numbers and it’s costing her £35k
Jesus Christ mine was 3 years ago and we paid 6k all in hahahah 😂 each to their own!

Mouseears

That all White House (can’t remember her name) is going on a cruise too in a few weeks and they’ve recently done a giveaway together, wonder if they’re going together?

fredster2018

Chatty Member
It was the same with that face serum the other day (I’m sorry I forgot what it’s called) every influencer is trying to flog that. When she always put how she will only advertise products she believes in and will use, to make it more sincere. Tbh I’ve heard that serum is actually pretty good (if used correctly) but I wouldn’t click on any influencers links I’d just go on the website directly. Not lining their beggy pockets!

Was it a sneaky ad for the deodorant? Or possibly and impending ad for one? So she can say she’s “had loads of questions about the deodorant I was using”

It looked like the wild deodorant…

mcgee

VIP Member
Feel like her latest reel is just copying Carys Whittaker’s reel with the baggy jeans and tank top.