Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She blatantly alters her photos because you can see where she’s made the bottom half of herself smaller! She’s much bigger when she films videos. I agree also about her wrinkles! I’ve never seen that before on someone her age and it shows where she poses all the time with that stupid surprised face. Her husband has them too!

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
Are we mentally prepared for all her holiday GRWM reels and dancing about in her bikini? (Assuming it's a beach holiday!)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I feel like she’s trying to be Lottie drynan with the cringe dancing. Also a whole real to show off two tops and three bottoms? That isn’t a haul is it?

Bernieb

I love how she put we had a ‘ phone free date night’ then proceeds to post all the pics and videos she took 🤷🏻‍♀️ phone free means no phone , how you taking these pics hun
Omg litterally came to say the same thing!! I just think her and her husband are a strange match

fredster2018

Chatty Member
Her new dancing reel is so embarrassing 😳
I don’t want to sound like I’m body shaming but her body looks different in everything she posts.
She is just copying all the reels on tik tok there is nothing original about her is there?

Serg91

VIP Member
I thought she was starting healthy eating today? Goes out for an iced coffee and slice of cake?

Serg91

VIP Member
I thought she was going to tidy her living room. It’s such a dumping ground! That’s what I’d be doing if I was her

Passthecake

I know 🤦‍♀️ I try and not use my phone when my little one is awake and actually play. God knows how long making that reel has taken that could have been spent playing