yasminlauren_slimming

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally nobody is booking this cruise via her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ not a single person

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some of the pictures the girl she has gone with has posted on her instagram really show a true picture of how she really looks. Non of this edited and posed to look ā€œsmallerā€ pictures she normally posts

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s an absolute unit. Iā€™d be fuming if I had someone filming me whilst trying to enjoy a holiday. Canā€™t say sheā€™d be popular if they found it she got the whole thing gifted.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Not quite the mid size # šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
---
And her own latest story šŸ˜‚ why has she stretched her neck and reduced the size of her head. Must have took it on a 0.5

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those poor people trying to enjoy the holiday they PAID for ā€¦ did she ask them if she could post videos of them to the world?!

• Heart
Those poor people trying to enjoy the holiday they PAID for ā€¦ did she ask them if she could post videos of them to the world?!
Iā€™d be absolutely furious, cannot stand these shitfluencers in anyways but it looks like sheā€™s holidaying with a lot of elderly people. Most of whom wouldnā€™t be shy to tell her to put the bastard phone away.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow I can't get over the difference in them pictures!! Crazy and she's all about loving your body šŸ¤£
Them home workouts clearly haven't been working...

Reactions: 3
ā€œSized up for a looser fitā€ no hun, a smaller size would defo rip the second she sat down in them! She is not a 16! šŸ™„
This is why she really annoys me.The progress photos for her PAID AD with RWL we're clearly doctored as the videos and photos she's showing while on the cruise show that she's actually not lost any weight. Now I have zero issue with her weight, I'm a size 16 myself but I have major issues with influencers who lie about their size and amend their images

Absolutely!! Nothing wrong with her size.. but just donā€™t lie about it and claim ā€œbody positivityā€ when she clearly edits her body which makes it the opposite of body positivity!!

This is why she really annoys me.The progress photos for her PAID AD with RWL we're clearly doctored as the videos and photos she's showing while on the cruise show that she's actually not lost any weight. Now I have zero issue with her weight, I'm a size 16 myself but I have major issues with influencers who lie about their size and amend their images

Sheā€™s always raving about her skin but itā€™s not that great. All the forehead lines for a start. Looks like sheā€™s never really used SPF either. She looks older than she is.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I think her teeth make her look youthful. I know it's a trend in Japan to have slightly wonky teeth / braces to give the appearance of being young.

I've just covered her mouth in that photo and she could probably pass for 40!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s done a tit job on this trip, hasnā€™t shown anything of the ship or given any information about anything other than food!
No views of the pool, a quick reel about different facilities on board etc, yā€™know the things people actually want to know about before booking a cruise. Nothing, just her cringey dancing.

Sheā€™s always raving about her skin but itā€™s not that great. All the forehead lines for a start. Looks like sheā€™s never really used SPF either. She looks older than she is.
She looks late 30's

Reactions: 2
Anyone else notice that the husband isnā€™t pulling ā€œthatā€ face in her most recent pics! She must be lurking šŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I canā€™t believe she was gifted a cruise and barely showed any of it! She was more interested in showing herself in photos and what she was wearing! I have genuinely never seen someone love themselves that much and eye f*** themselves in the mirror so much that it gets in the way of them doing a job they are meant to do! Surely she wonā€™t ever be used again for something like that? She literally hardly showed any of it and hasnā€™t mentioned it since she was back! Itā€™s put me off going on a cruise if anything! Would she get a telling off for not doing what she was supposed to be on the cruise for?
---
I noticed too that her husband has stopped pulling that face! She hasnā€™t and itā€™s the reason why she now has those deep wrinkles! If she alters her photos and lies about losing weight, is she lying about her age too? I showed my husband and even he said no way is she in her late twenties! I remember when I first started following her as a slimming world account and she was friends with another slimming world account holder called Jack, they used to be together quite a bit but one day he wrote on his stories that basically he wasnā€™t being friends with someone who was lying to their followers about losing weight and how they looked as it wasnā€™t right but they were never seen together again and I always had a feeling it was her he was talking about but now we know it is!

Last edited:
  • Wow