yasminlauren_slimming

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh her video dancing with the kid has done her no favours ain’t no amount of photoshopping or angles gonna fool anyone now!

Reactions: 5
Oh her video dancing with the kid has done her no favours ain’t no amount of photoshopping or angles gonna fool anyone now!
I thought the exact same thing. How does she think people will think she doesn’t photoshop her photos now? Also LOL at her making it black and white as it’s more slimming

Reactions: 2
Love how in her holiday insta reel she portrays it as just the 3 of them on holiday but there were other family members there too aka the babysitters.

Also “my team” cringe.

Reactions: 5
Couldn’t be less influenced to buying the brace things she’s got in. She can hardly talk!!
also, just in…. SHE’S A MUM!!

Reactions: 4
Couldn’t be less influenced to buying the brace things she’s got in. She can hardly talk!!
also, just in…. SHE’S A MUM!!

That’s because she never wears them so has never gotten used to them I had them and spoke completely normal!

Reactions: 1
Imagine if she actually had problems. Jesus Christ. She's never in but needs out this week badly, alright doll

Reactions: 3
Why does her fella pull the same face in every photo it drives me crackers
It winds me up every time I see his face. I don’t know how he can look at a photo of himself and be okay with the fact he pulls that face and also if my husband was doing that in photos I’d be telling him to stop as he ruins every picture Don’t know why you’d purposely want to give yourself forehead lines either. Yasmin will be trying to score him gifted Botox next.

Reactions: 6
I noticed it and then I scrolled back years as it was winding me up and I wanted to see a different face and it’s every single photo! Even wedding photos! And I saw a reel where she puts a pic of when they started dating and they look like teenagers and he’s bloody doing it then! I don’t know why but it gives me unnecessary rage

She can’t seriously be considering any of those awful
Dresses?! They’re too small, too tight and too short. They don’t look good at all.

Reactions: 8
She can’t seriously be considering any of those awful
Dresses?! They’re too small, too tight and too short. They don’t look good at all.
Came straight here to say this! Absolutely none of them fit her!!! Just cos it zips doesn’t mean it fits comes to mind

Reactions: 9
Oh my those dresses are awful sorry to be mean but surly someone would tell her she's been doing these so called workouts (so she says but probably just saying it for the AD)
But her diet is shocking still, doing the workouts will do nothing if she's still eating rubbish 90% of the time