Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of her daughter apparently "dancing" has given me a brain aneurism. She likes to trigger warning all her tit - I needed one on that for awful jumpy thing

Reactions: 2
What a strange life she leads , renting out your house whilst being away or needing to stay with friends and family , god knows how many holidays whilst on a budget but not budgeting , setting a huge savings goal and a few weeks later jacking in a guaranteed income . Somehow managing to have a frequent promotion with NatWest whilst banging on about other financial institutions products .

Reactions: 1
Not entirely sure , she has implied it’s whilst they are all away or she has been at festivals etc

Reactions: 3
She dropped a new budgeting video earlier for November , interesting that even though she mentions her expensive trip to New York she hasn't actually shown spending against any allocation other than brief mention of using one of her everyday spending cash envelopes and for that matter no longer revisits the previous month to show actuals against allocation.

Other than a holiday at Christmas which will just be mentioned going forward the same old crap will be posted next couple of months Im sure, roll on January and February where what's she doing workwise may be clear

Not entirely sure , she has implied it’s whilst they are all away or she has been at festivals etc
Can't see any availability for her house unless already booked

Reactions: 1
I feel like she's maybe going back to the credit card. Or it could just be straight out of the Airbnb money. Just seems a bit silly. We get it you love to travel. But she should of done 1 or 2 trips and saved the money for the loft

I think she hides how much she makes from social media, and that's what she uses for her "secret" spending like New York. There's also no way she's quit her job for just the self employed income she shows

Reactions: 4
She said the other week that she let it out when on holiday or when the children were at their Dad's (and she would go and stay with friends) but she was fed up with doing it so was taking it off for a while so that will be why there is no availability

I think she hides how much she makes from social media, and that's what she uses for her "secret" spending like New York. There's also no way she's quit her job for just the self employed income she shows
She is not as open as she was last year around her side hustle income. Her budget update where she talks about not paying any money now from her company so as to build a buffer for paying an income next year is then conflicted by saying later she has hardly any money in her company account. NatWest must have paid her a sizeable amount for the campaign she has run monthly this year. She has also said today she is cutting spending back to the minimum as she won’t be earning as much and also then goes on to say she will have more time to film her updates and stories than she does now because of the restrictions of a full time job. It she is going into the fully freelance role blind as to not knowing her income from January now which I don’t believe she really will be in trouble. Full time freelance project manager roles pay good salaries surely that’s what’s she has lined up . On the social media earnings front she is no where near as active as last year and way behind other influencers that make full time living out of the platforms

What a cavalier attitude towards debt she has , it’s like she is celebrating on her most recent ig post she has lived a life of debt . Suspicions confirmed her mortgage is £300K just wow that she gives up a guaranteed income within a year of taking it on .

How does she get away with publicly announcing of renting it out on Airbnb. Banks supposedly stress test people to mortgage rates of 7% which would take her repayment to around £2000 a month if it was there at time of renewal which is possible given prediction of rate rises into next year before falling in 2024 but they won’t come down as quickly as they rise. That crystal ball of 4 years time when she comes to renewing needs polishing

903FBA67-1AA0-49AA-9A38-DF59824F997A.jpeg

I see she has released her mega budget planning pack. Would love to know the markup and break even point as there must be a minimum print run. There will be some of her followers that will pay the £30 and £4.50 postage for a 6 month planner but to be honest who works in paper today and needs to budget so badly to pay for resources that can be found online for free or far cheaper.
She was touting herself earlier in the week as providing one to one budgeting in todays economic climate if this is her plan for freelance earnings she may struggle

Christ, £30 for a planner. I don't understand the concept of spending money in order to save it. Use a pen and the back of an envelope, it's almost free!

There does seem to be an increasing trend of people going back to cash methods and paper based budgeting, and as always, insta huns are there to hawk overpriced tat to them.

Something dodgy about trying to appear relatable and helpful for people in debt, and as the same time selling what appears to be a very basic budgeting notebook for £30

View attachment 1741387

I see she has released her mega budget planning pack. Would love to know the markup and break even point as there must be a minimum print run. There will be some of her followers that will pay the £30 and £4.50 postage for a 6 month planner but to be honest who works in paper today and needs to budget so badly to pay for resources that can be found online for free or far cheaper.
She was touting herself earlier in the week as providing one to one budgeting in todays economic climate if this is her plan for freelance earnings she may struggle

Who is going to take budgeting advice from her?

She didnt get “debt free” she just took a big mortgage…which isnt an option for a lot of people…and now instead of paying lots of different companies she pays one.
Shes still 300k in debt

Reactions: 7
Unfortunately there are people who buy into her story and will buy the planner package and no doubt will use it a few times and it will remain hidden in a draw after. If it was to take off a good little earner every 6 months. For someone who works in retail does she understand price points why not make it 29.99 to avoid the the 30.
There will also be people that will take her up on her consultations no prices on her website

If i was paying £30 for something I would expect it to dispatch immediately, the delivery notes imply she is waiting to batch orders before printing
"2022 Pre-Orders will be dispatched within 20 working days from purchase date via Royal Mail.
Please note that Postal Strikes may have an impact on the speed of your deliveries."

The front cover section of "this planner belongs to" is like something you do in school books

Its not just £30 that someone would spend as she is heavily into cash stuffing envelopes which are not included

On that note the guy she promotes re cash stuffing envelopes has launched the same week a 6 month planner for £12 and free shipping not that I would buy something like this but use free resources and a cheap notepad why spend and extra £32.50 on hers and something that worked for her which is laughable given her demonstrations the last few months.

A year ago there was the excel spreadsheet which caused a bit of plagiarism controversy, anyone who has followed her journey must see she heavily promoted this as the must have utility and has decided now that that doesn't work hence the pen and paper.

She didnt get “debt free” she just took a big mortgage…which isnt an option for a lot of people…and now instead of paying lots of different companies she pays one.
Shes still 300k in debt
Its a different kind of debt though this is secured against her house the worry being she screws up she loses the house rather than bailiffs come around to repossess things. Zooplas mid point estimation at the moment is £600k which if accurate is 50% +/- % loan to house price valuation so she has good equity in the place

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Someone with more money than sense

6/7weeks to go on her main job now. I still think she will not go through with it. She posted she was busy the other day then reeled off all the other things she had done that day including filming an interview for some tv show ! She hasn’t been in the main stream media for a while

Shes still 300k in debt
She was interviewed on ITV Local news yesterday and attributed her cash stuffing as a means of paying off her debt. Shame the reporter or researchers didn’t take her to task over that comment

• Haha
Cash stuffing did nothing for her 😂😂😂 she didnt stop buying stuff. She gave up the 30 day minimalism challenge because she was only getting rid of stuff to replace it and people called her out on that being the opposite of what the challenge was meant to be

The way she got out of debt isnt an option for many people, think of all her followers who rent. Yes you need to budget and cash stuffing could help with that but dont be lying saying thats how you got debt free in a year

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.