Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This made me laugh - Russell Kane going on about people putting cryptic things on social media but you can’t ask what’s wrong 😑

made me think of her hospital visit...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Please someone tell me they also think it's bullshit that someone sat staring at her from her car or something then asked for her number and that she gets asked soooo often after posting outfit photos? Those leather trousers didn't even fit, yet she's treated us to 50 photos of them. Her head is enormous. Literally and figuratively.

Please someone tell me they also think it's bullshit that someone sat staring at her from her car or something then asked for her number and that she gets asked soooo often after posting outfit photos? Those leather trousers didn't even fit, yet she's treated us to 50 photos of them. Her head is enormous. Literally and figuratively.
I didn't even know where to start with this. I don't think it's bullshit, but probs gets asked by creeps who think she's an easy target, sad lady taking pics of herself in tit trousers

Last edited:
Pizza tonight because she hadn't planned to cook as the children were meant to be with the childminder... Take it she's known for a while that they weren't but still couldn't be arsed as usual. Must be so nice to be 'poor' and be able to afford ad hoc takeaways. 'creating content'... duck off.

She gets on my tits!

Must have a look at her again.

Edit - Oh Jesus, DV again.

Last edited:
Only found this site based on a twitter post re the site earlier. I wondered if Yasmine was mentioned and can concur with the comments so far. I have read her postings be it on her various ig accounts, blog, twitter for a good while now having had her pointed out by someone who had dealt with her professionally. It seems she has been financially quite successful from this but has expensive tastes and is very money orientated, everything has a monetary value associated with it. She wants things for free but expects payment in return. She seems to run her life by clockwork and seems quite clued up on posting about current events, she is very opinionated and full of herself, obviously quite complex and open about her past life events and even her dating. Strangely today she posts she is in a new role with her current company (who im sure she had mentioned she hoped to be made redundant from) that she does not share but is easily identifiable.

I get annoyed with her talking about financial struggles etc but then she’s influenced to buy a carpet cleaner. Like what’s that about ???

Also
Not sure why she hides who she works
For
When a simple google search gives you the answer really very easily.

Last edited:
In her comments she says she was headhunted and is moving to a new company. She moaned recently that her current company did not appreciate her. I could not imagine working with her, all the moaning would do my head in.

Financially - she complains, then sends her washing out once to be done at a cost of £60.

Should have read the comments, interesting that she wanted VR but wasn’t eligible due to being under review. Still no doubt a new opportunity for posts re the ups and down of the change.

I don’t get all her Instagram accounts? It looks like she’s got a private one for kids photos (fair enough), her Yasmine Camilla one, her ‘solo travels’ one, a house one, a single mother one, and a coaching one. That’s 6 accounts. Where does she find the time?

Her main Yasmine Camilla account is most prolific, hard to tell with the family one it may not be used anymore as she posts lots of family stuff on her main account. The travel one appears to be a bored moment in October last year and only has 7 posts, the home one again some content is duplicated on her main account, the single mum one is new and only 4 posts will be interesting to if it gets traction. I agree though re time as some of her daily story type and ugc type posts could be time consuming. Todays postings re the Duke of Edinburgh includes a bit of a rant and opinion canvassing and mentioning for example she hadn't at the time realise Boris Johnson had become pm for about 10 days and would probably not have known about the death if she hadnt been at a friends is a strange one. Her social media readings must be quite limited if that the case.

Reactions: 2
Truly bad taste.

She was quite political during the election, so find it hard to believe that she did not know the outcome for 10 days. She never seen a post on insta, a news page or even on a newspaper whilst in a shop.

Reactions: 3
I agree that she tries so hard to be “I don’t watch mainstream media” cool. NO ONE our age watches the 6 o’clock news or buys a newspaper, yet we all know basic facts about important figures in the country. It’s called an education.
And you don’t have to be a royalist to know the Queen had a husband called Philip. (Everyone hated Trump and still knew his wife was called Melania...)
Either she’s lying, or didn’t complete year 3 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.