Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was irrationally angry with her offloading her laundry for £60 😐 that's not affordable!
I also get really annoyed about the swing/trapeze thing for some reason.

That where she showed messages to and from her ex where she was offering to pay for a takeaway etc... Well to be fair, he seems like a waste of space. Asking her to make sure they've been fed when he's having them from tea time? Lazy bastard. But then she didn't want to feed them either 😂

'I am at A&E'

But you are not allowed to ask me why.

Aaarrrggghh, these people

Reactions: 1
She’s like a parody of a successful influencer but is just laughable.

Posts a message about being unwell to get the “you ok hun” DMs - but don’t ask her what’s wrong.

Then “I’m beach body ready the way I am” yet next minute also claims to be losing weight. 🙄

Then posts the “cryptic” not everyone will like you, be kind meme because she reads about herself on Tattle

Then posts an ad for yoghurt. 🤣

Waiting for the political rant next...

Has anyone else noticed her secrecy about where she was born? Or did I misread/hear her?
A couple of times now, I'm sure she's been like 'I was born somewhere else'... If you don't want people to know where you were born for whatever reason, don't mention it? I can't remember a single time I've been up to a stranger and shouted 'I WASN'T BORN HERE' at them.

She just promotes whatever she is paid to sell.

Think It was on here that someone said that she asks companies for free stuff with a view to promoting, gets the items but does not bother promoting using the MH angle.

Contradicts herself all the time.

I’m surprised there aren’t more comments on her, she’s so annoying. And a massive begatron. A few of my friends have small businesses and she’s messaged them asking for stuff in exchange for exposure etc 🙄. One of them sent something and I don’t even think she showed it on her stories or anything and when my friend asked her she stated something about her mental health

This one here

She made me laugh with that coat that heats itself up. She did not sell that to me in the slightest.

'it heats itself up'.
Right. Thanks.

I knew her before she was insta-famous and honestly I do believe she is incredibly annoying and whenever a dry spell comes up whenever she doesn’t know what to post she will bring up how she is a domestic abuse survivor and has all these mental health problems or she’ll post a pic of her in her underwear to play to the Instagram algorithm.
Far too many ads as well.
Like I’m getting fed up of seeing her in her underwear

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The few that have made her aware she's being talked about... Must be tattlers too, right? Must've looked up a thread about her?

Yes, either Tattlers too or she didn’t have a “friend” that told her about the Tattle thread, she’s been reading here all along.

No-one’s denying her MH troubles but agree with @the_anti_influencer that she’ll bring it up when she’s low on content (which is a lot 🤣). These are real issues but like most things in life, you don’t need to bring them up constantly.

I do feel sorry for her, she clearly only posts the underwear pics to get the validation from the other instahuns “friends”

Reactions: 1
£800 a month on Deliveroo? Jesus Christ. And then she says she's no money...

She has been pleading poverty all week.

It works out to about £200 a week but totally mad for 3 ( or 4 people) over a month. You may expect one costly week over the month but it's still ridiculous.

She is on the blag for free clothes

She was doing a make up video this morning but then had to get her MIL around to look after the kids as she was so Ill.

But for heaven's sake, don't ask what's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.