Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pic where she’s wearing the ill fitting boob dress - it does look weird and she’s right to have sent it back. But why did she wear it all the way up to the Horniman Museum (if she lives where she tags, it’s a few miles away), do an influencer-style photo shoot and only then send it back? Surely you could tell it looked terrible before you use the item for the day and send it back? I doubt the seller can sell this as new again and might even end up in landfill, hardly helping her so-called eco credentials 😂
Her face looks so bad in that pic don't understand why she posted it, it's not flattering at all 😒

The pic where she’s wearing the ill fitting boob dress - it does look weird and she’s right to have sent it back. But why did she wear it all the way up to the Horniman Museum (if she lives where she tags, it’s a few miles away), do an influencer-style photo shoot and only then send it back? Surely you could tell it looked terrible before you use the item for the day and send it back? I doubt the seller can sell this as new again and might even end up in landfill, hardly helping her so-called eco credentials 😂
It’s the same dress from a picture she posted on the 11th. In the comments she mentions misguided from ASOS. Clever enough not to tag ASOS I guess in case they picked it up and banned her from purchasing
I see she is posting how unwell she is feeling whilst mentioning she is out at an event tonight plus showing plenty of cleavage quite deliberately.

Reactions: 1
Why does she not understand how a good fitting bra would work wonders for her?

Is it just me or does she always look grubby/like she doesn't wash?

I think it's the smudgy makeup/eyebrow situation

Reactions: 3
If you read in the comments someone calls her out on this and she says she wore a tracksuit to the park and changed into the dress there!! hahahaha gimme a break, love. How come we never see her in said "tracksuits"?

If you read in the comments someone calls her out on this and she says she wore a tracksuit to the park and changed into the dress there!! hahahaha gimme a break, love. How come we never see her in said "tracksuits"?
If that was the case it implies she was probably always going to send it back. Even if you were going to look to shoot numerous outfits you would try it on first. The picture on the 8th where she mentions her new job and promotes her bag is no doubt the same day. What’s the betting the dress is under the coat

So glad someone pulled her up on this. And agree, she’s definitely wearing it under the jacket for the new job post as well.
She even does a passive aggressive smiley face after replying to the comment! 😀

Reactions: 2
If that was the case it implies she was probably always going to send it back. Even if you were going to look to shoot numerous outfits you would try it on first. The picture on the 8th where she mentions her new job and promotes her bag is no doubt the same day. What’s the betting the dress is under the coat

Good spy work

She is saying that we trolled her over her weight and size of dress she wears.

We are the bad ones again!

She is saying that we trolled her over her weight and size of dress she wears.

We are the bad ones again!
The funny thing is that she claims she’s “trolled” for people questioning she’s a size 16, but then goes on to reference Helen Wears a Size 18. This is a pic of Helen (size 18) - much smaller than Yasmine... so I don’t get the point of her post. It just backs up the fact Yasmine definitely is not a size 16??

Attachments

The funny thing is that she claims she’s “trolled” for people questioning she’s a size 16, but then goes on to reference Helen Wears a Size 18. This is a pic of Helen (size 18) - much smaller than Yasmine... so I don’t get the point of her post. It just backs up the fact Yasmine definitely is not a size 16??
How did she reference her though ?
this morning I saw the post re her mentioning that people had questioned her dress size and she then posted a picture in her underwear with something along the lines of not having lost much weight. Presumably something escalated after that. The only other posting that crossed my mind was re her breakfast something vegetable based and also pics of her daughter eating some generic pink cereal.

If she's so happy, why does she react to Tattle all the time? She goes on about letting it go over her head but never lets it go over her head, always addresses it.

Tbf maybe she just crams herself into a 16. That bra in the pic she posted is a terrible fit (must be so uncomfortable) and a bit of her nipple is hanging out

If she's so happy, why does she react to Tattle all the time? She goes on about letting it go over her head but never lets it go over her head, always addresses it.
Exactly! She obviously comes on here looking for what people are writing. Just don’t read it! (Can’t imagine Megan Markle comes on here reading the vitriol spewing about her!)
Claims people should get “a life as good as hers” - well love, you’re constantly complaining about something so no thanks 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.